BY SUMMER INFANT

The complete nursery care kit includes 21 grooming and health care items essential for any nursery. A durable storage case is included so parents can keep each item conveniently close at hand at home or on-the-go. see more...

Tabatha O.
Bonney Lake, WA
I got 3 of these at my baby'shower! Love the fingernail clippers. However the nose suckey did not suck. It was hard and it took about 5 times before I just threw it away.
Carla L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I received this as a baby shower gift and in the past 11 months has become more useful than I can count. It really does come with everything you will ever need.
Kara V.
Greenwood, IN
Love love love mine! They only down fall is the nose sucker it does not suck much of anything.
Heather B.
I love these kits. They give you all of the small things that tend to get lost or forgotten!
Kasey K.
Everything you would need!! We had this and was so covenant to keep it in our diaper bag!
Ana A.
Supe iper mega otimoooooo
Eu adorei
Eu usei aprovei e super recomendo para todos
Ameiiiiii e muito bom
Lorena L.
Pensacola, FL
INGLÉS
This kits is fabulous I love because it is complete brings all those personal details for the care of the baby that a mama needs "
sandie m.
N Las Vegas, NV
Better getting a pack that has all the things you need. Got this for my baby'shower and it was perfect!
Nancy O.
Colton , CA
This kits come in so handy for babies and toddlers the carry a thermometer nail clippers ect. to keep baby's nice and groomed
Genesis N.
Philadelphia, PA
Absolutely Love this got it for my baby'shower couldn't be happier , its everything you need in 1 no need to buy different kits