BY SUMMER INFANT

The complete nursery care kit includes 21 grooming and health care items essential for any nursery. A durable storage case is included so parents can keep each item conveniently close at hand at home or on-the-go. see more...

Dara S.
dallas
Got this for my baby shower and I still use some of the items! It is on Amazon for a steal. My daughter is 10 months old, and my favorite is the clippers. Use them all the time, because you know they love to scratch you in the face at this age lol. I will say the kit isn’t superior quality (like medicine dropper is cheap but I have only given her Hyland’s twice anyway!) The nose suction worked great in the middle of the night when I couldn’t find her Nose Frida! All in all, it’s a great buy especially for #babyshower.
Kendall K.
This set is okay but it's more of a grooming kit than safety kit. My husband and I didn't really realize that before we bought it. Not the best but some of the items work in a pinch. Probably would not recommend since there are better sets available.
Prasanna A.
Riverview
I purchased this from amazon and price was ok good range... the most useful one was both the combs... then the nail clipper... and the gum massager , teether finger toothbrush while baby is teething.. the ball syringe was also useful thermometer wasn’t working waste .... overall its an ok product dor the 1 st baby v can buy..
amy b.
I received this as a gift before my daughter was born. It has great items all in one it. Some things I used more than others, like the clippers and nasal syringe, but its nice to have everything for when I need it.
Tabatha O.
Bonney Lake, WA
I got 3 of these at my baby'shower! Love the fingernail clippers. However the nose suckey did not suck. It was hard and it took about 5 times before I just threw it away.
Karla L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I received this as a baby shower gift and in the past 11 months has become more useful than I can count. It really does come with everything you will ever need.
kay w.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Juliana O.
Stoughton, MA
Comprei quando engravidei da minha filha, amei a bolsinha,as cores e a facilidade de usar as coisas.Material super forte e durável.Super amei.
Lorena L.
KISSIMMEE , FL
INGLÉS
This kits is fabulous I love because it is complete brings all those personal details for the care of the baby that a mama needs "
Genesis N.
Philadelphia , PA
Absolutely Love this got it for my baby'shower couldn't be happier , its everything you need in 1 no need to buy different kits