BY SUMMER INFANT

The complete nursery care kit includes 21 grooming and health care items essential for any nursery. A durable storage case is included so parents can keep each item conveniently close at hand at home or on-the-go. see more...

Kendall K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This set is okay but it's more of a grooming kit than safety kit. My husband and I didn't really realize that before we bought it. Not the best but some of the items work in a pinch. Probably would not recommend since there are better sets available.
amy b.
I received this as a gift before my daughter was born. It has great items all in one it. Some things I used more than others, like the clippers and nasal syringe, but its nice to have everything for when I need it.
Tabatha O.
Bonney Lake, WA
I got 3 of these at my baby'shower! Love the fingernail clippers. However the nose suckey did not suck. It was hard and it took about 5 times before I just threw it away.
Carla L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I received this as a baby shower gift and in the past 11 months has become more useful than I can count. It really does come with everything you will ever need.
kay w.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Juliana O.
Stoughton, MA
Comprei quando engravidei da minha filha, amei a bolsinha,as cores e a facilidade de usar as coisas.Material super forte e durável.Super amei.
Lorena L.
Pensacola, FL
INGLÉS
This kits is fabulous I love because it is complete brings all those personal details for the care of the baby that a mama needs "
Nancy O.
Colton , CA
This kits come in so handy for babies and toddlers the carry a thermometer nail clippers ect. to keep baby's nice and groomed
Genesis N.
Philadelphia , PA
Absolutely Love this got it for my baby'shower couldn't be happier , its everything you need in 1 no need to buy different kits
Ana A.
Supe iper mega otimoooooo
Eu adorei
Eu usei aprovei e super recomendo para todos
Ameiiiiii e muito bom