Summer Infant Clear Sight Digital Color Video Baby Monitor

by Summer Infant

Keep watch over your baby with a summer infant clear sight digital video baby monitor. This is a top item in our baby registry. It is completely digital, using a secure and private connection. It has a bright 2" color lcd screen and digital zoom for closer looks. With a range of up to 600 feet,â the baby monitor offers 2-way communication so parents can soothe their baby from another room or talk to each other.â a smart buy, this summer infant video monitor also works day or night with automatic night vision. . â . Visit our baby registry for more big ideas for little ones. . â

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Summer Infant Clear Sight Digital Color Video Baby Monitor!
How would you rate this product?
Menasha, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I used an older model of this monitor and I was obsessed before it broke during our move. It picked up every little spoons which helped make me feel better about him sleeping in another room. The light vision worked great and I liked that I could turn down the brightness of the monitor at night so we could sleep at night.
Valley center, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I've had this camera since my duaghter was born in 2015 and still use it now in 2019 for my son. This is an affordable baby monitor compared 5o the newer wifi high tech ones. My baby doesn't lose sleep at all, it has night vision. I would recommend this to first time or experienced parents.
I received this product through Summer Infant in exchange for a review. My daughter was 3 months old at the time. She is now 2.5 and we still use it every day. Monitor was easy to set up and use. Handheld monitor includes a cord to charge it and charges quickly. The only downfall I find is that the monitor itself does not stay charged for a full night so, you have to keep it plugged in at night or at least plug it in half way. The signal is great, I can walk to the mailbox with it when she is napping. One of the best monitors our there.
Murrieta, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We have and older version of this monitor and have been pretty happy with it. It has gone through two kids, but I feel like there are better ones out there now. Even though it has a color display, it's not very clear. It has also gotten very finicky over time. It loses signal when I turn the screen on to see the video frequently. The only way to remedy this is to turn the monitor off and then back on again. Maybe the newer versions have improved in both aspects.
Aurora, CO
So far this monitor is working perfectly! Love that it has night vision and the monitor catches even the smallest of sounds. It's very simple and easy to use. The video quality isn't amazing but in my opinion it doesn't have to be, as long as it's good enough to see my baby I'm good!
The quality during the day is wonderful, you can have two floors between you and be across the house and the signal still works fantastic. However, I do not like the night time quality. I can't really tell when there's movement and it's delayed
I love this product for the mere fact that I've been able to watch my child for the last 5 years! I've had no issues at all. The picture quality is not as amazing as the image of course but I love that it has night vision and adjustable volume.
I love this. I love how I can see my son in the room. The only problem I have is sometimes it goes out of range but I'm not sure if that's the monitors fault. (because my son's bedroom is upstairs while we are downstairs)
Gilbert, AZ
You have to have strong wifi to use this. My wifi is downstairs and the bedrooms are upstairs-almost right on top of each other. But is till could not make these work.
Westminster , MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I loved this monitor. I could see my sons crib perfectly and i could adjust it if i needed to. It worked well at night and the battery life was great.