BY SUMMER INFANT

Inspired by the Marketplace Wonders of the World Animal Parade, a new collection from Carter s, is inspired by the marketplace wonders of the world.  Exotic animals and prints spiced up with hints of pumpkin and touches of aqua will have baby dreaming of far away lands in the cozy comfort of their own home.  The swing has an adjustable/removable fabric headrest and a musical unit that plays songs, nature sounds and a womb sound.  This travel swing also includes a pivoting toy bar with three soft toys, 5-point harness for safety, five swing speeds with timer and folds for travel and storage. see more...

• Awh! Is this a swing chair or just a musical chair? It's really c...1 Answers
Summer Infant Carter's Animal Parade Cozy Comfort Musical Swing
  • "this thing is a life saver anytime i need to clean, cook, shower, or just take a break and relax i put my son in it and min later he is out like a light" in 1 review
  • "My son loved his swing so much ans i loved the portability of it when he was being cranky that was his way of saying put me in my swing now !" in 1 review
Hali B.
For this moments where you need to cook, clean, or just a break, this swing is awesome!! We bought one for our first child, and ended up giving it away after she could no longer use it. So when our second came along, we very quickly bought another! I'm so glad we did. The swing 9 times out of 10, got them both to sleep, or at least content enough to sit for a bit. If the time ever came, I would definitely buy again!
Brooke S.
Mount Vernon, OH
This swing has been a life saver for me and my son! He loves his swing! He enjoys the swinging motion, music and animal sounds it makes. He takes long naps in his swing. I highly recommend the swing it was probably he beat investment we made in our baby:)
Ashton  G.
This thing was a lifesaver when my daughter was a baby! Any time she was fussy and I could not get her to stop crying, I would put her in this swing and she would go right to sleep.
Jessica D.
Chula Vista, CA
I love these cozy swings my baby enjoys taking naps in it and sits in it with no problems through out the day! I'm going to be so sad though when my baby grows out of it😢
Tiffany S.
el paso
This thing is a life saver anytime i need to clean, cook, shower, or just take a break and relax i put my son in it and min later he is out like a light
Baylee R.
Marietta, GA
I love how easily portable this swing is and the size. The only thing I wish was different, would be if it could change positions to swing side to side.
ruby h.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Love this baby swing . It help me out a lot when i had to do the house chores , i just put my baby in and in a couple of minutes she was sound asleep.
elizabeth r.
Perfect for that new mom that needs a break, i would place this in shower and take a bath and would peek at him on it to make sure he was okay
Rebecca M.
Aurora, CO
My son really enjoyed the toys and the gliding action. I'd pop him in when he was fussy and it'd quiet him down real quick.
Wendy B.
Guttenberg, NJ
My baby love being in here the music and soothing sounds so peaceful I love the color it doesn't get dirty and comfy
Kirstie H.
Weymouth
Awh! Is this a swing chair or just a musical chair? It's really cute!