BY SUMMER INFANT

Find bassinets and cradles at Target.com! The summer infant by your side sleeper makes co-sleeping with baby safe and comfortable. This side sleeper bassinet is the perfect baby bed side sleeper. A sturdy metal frame protects your sleeping baby, while mesh sides guard against overheating. This bassinet sleeper includes a machine-washable cover and it folds up for compact transport and storage. see more...

Buy on Kmart
gladis m.
gladis m.
Eagle Pass, TX
I love it it's perfect I use it around the house and when we go out and we have to stay somewhere or when the baby goes to grams house to stay my baby girl uses it to put her baby dolls there
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Winter Haven, FL
Spacious sleeping room for baby, not so much for yourself. I have a feeling the ideal consumer for this product would be a single mom. We have a full size bed so it's not spacious to begin with, but it's impossible to fit on the bed with my husband.

We DO use it for travel. This makes the perfect travel bed for younger babies rather than toting around a playpen. Newborns don't really need all the space a playpen has to offer when they can't even crawl. it flat and in half, snaps together with a strap which has a built in handle! Using it on our trip up north made the value more than worth it. If we hadn't brought it along our other option would've been to rent a playpen.

The mesh sidings give me a piece of mind and the whole build is very sturdy. Be sure to pull the legs back all the way until they click. I've put a throw pillow up underneath the top portion to prop my daughter's head up slightly. She enjoyed that.
Jennifer  J.
Jennifer J.
Springfield , TN
I love it! I don't use it in our bed though, I use it on vacations and when we go out to friends and families. That way my lil guy has a easy place to sleep. It works perfect for him. Its easy to carry around and take wherever!
Tina T.
Tina T.
Its nice although it takes up too much space on the bed and if your baby moves don't use it because unless you have a flat bed the baby can get wedged between the sides and the bed they lay on because its mesh.
Cheryl M.
Cheryl M.
York Region , Ontario
My daughter slept in this for 5 1/2 months until she could roll. I never felt that she wasn't safe and it's so portable. Easy to use yet sturdy.