BY SUMMER INFANT

The summer infant best view handheld color video monitor is a portable, high-quality baby video monitor. The summer infant baby monitor watches your little one sleep as you are free to complete household tasks. Summer infant recommends never placing the camera or cords from this baby video monitor within 3 feet of the crib and using the included security clips to keep cords out of baby's reach. see more...

Summer Infant Best View Digital Color Video Monitor
  • "I get the peace of mind of being able to glance over and make sure baby is sleeping soundly and not having to worry if the monitor is working or not, which would frequently be a concern of mine when I had just a audio monitor. " in 2 reviews
  • "I would recommend to any mommy!" in 1 review
Drea T.
Grand prairie, TX
Absolutely loved this monitor. I could go out into my yard/ do laundry/ clean the house/ take a shower and still keep an eye on my son while he was asleep/ napping. I don't know what we would've done without it!
The monitor was in color in daylight and black & white when the lights were off in his room. The camera and monitor were both very clear and had excellent sound pick up.
Lindsey S.
Scottsdale, AZ
I LOVE THIS MONITOR. I am not kidding. I am obsessed with mine! There is nothing like knowing you can check on your little one with a lovely monitor. My daughter is one, so I like knowing when she wakes up, if she is coughing, what she is doing while playing, etc. This is a perfect monitor. It isn't extremely pricey, so I recommend if you are a new momma, add this to your list! Worth every penny, and I have never had an issue with it!
Rachel B.
This is a pretty good monitor for the price. The picture is pretty clear and it picks up sound well (it does not need to be on the loudest setting). My only complaint is that it seems to go in and out a lot and sometimes it displays "out of range." Our son's room is not super far from our master bedroom, so I'm not sure why it does that. Otherwise, it's a great monitor!
Marisa M.
I could not get anything done without it! I get the peace of mind of being able to glance over and make sure baby is sleeping soundly and not having to worry if the monitor is working or not, which would frequently be a concern of mine when I had just a audio monitor.
kera p.
Grand Jct, MI
I LOVE this monitor! It is a life savor for any parents, I love that I can hear and see my child, I know the temp of the room they are in, I can press one button and my baby can hear me talk! The camera moves up and down AND side to side. The battery is pretty good too, if I charge it through the night its usually good all day. I love this and recommend it to everyone
Sarah F.
Washougal, WA
I love this monitor! Works great! The video quality is awesome. I don't know how I survived without this. Especially good for when baby starts trying to crawl out of the crib. I love being able to watch my little ones. I always know what they're up to.
Sabrina K.
This worked great for about 8 months. Then, no matter how close the monitor was to the camera, it would tell us "out of range." We now have a black screen with no sound and have found customer service to be unhelpful. Shopping for a new monitor!
Jaclyn S.
There is nothing more comforting than being able to see your baby on their monitor. My oldest is four and I still have her video monitor in her room. It eases your mind. I never had any issues with mine; it worked perfectly.
Maria H.
Chula Vista, CA
I love this monitor! It has been such a blessing to have this video monitor and know that everything is OK from afar while our baby sleeps! Every new paren't needs this!
Nena M.
Williamsville, IL
I am able to see baby and also talk to her. I can calm her without having to go into her room and have her too me. I love seeing her and hearing her. I would recommend to any mommy!!