BY SUMMER INFANT

The summer infant batherâ will make bath time easier for you and safer for your infant. This is a top item in our baby registry. It features non-skid feet and a solid base, along with an adjustable backrest that conforms to babies for extra support. It has a removable soft mesh cover that is mildew resistant and machine washable. Plus, the baby bather folds for storage or travel. . â . Visit our baby registry for more big ideas for little ones. . â see more...

Buy on Kohl's
  • "My daughter loves sitting in it." in 1 review
  • "This works really great to give your little one a nice bath in the kitchen sink or in the bath tub, keeps them sitting , so it's Easyer to wash them" in 1 review
Maureen A.
I recommend these to all of my expecting mom friends! I used those giant blue tubs and the PUJ.. Nothing compares. When I got one of these from a friend and put my daughter in it.. Omg it was so much easier! It made bath time easier an more comfortable. Easy to clean and store as well. I will definitely buy another one for any future children.
Heidi  G.
Binghamton, NY
I've brought this product for my daughter 8 years ago it is such good product. The mesh make it the bath time quick and safe. I didn't have to worry about her rolling over n inhaling water. I absolutely loved this product!
Yes I would purchase again
Kassandra O.
Reedsville, WV
Received as a gift. Have a love! Used multiple times already for my preemie girl :)
Archana K.
Milwaukee, WI
This bather served us in very good stead. Being a new mom, it is very difficult to handle babies and give them a bath without hurting them or making them uncomfortable. They wiggle out of your hands so easily especially after putting soap on them. This saved me totally! Cause my daughter would sit on it peacefully and enjoy her bath. She wouldn’t even slip out of it and it was very safe to use for her until she turned six months old!
Kerye H.
I used this when my daughter was a newborn and it was a great investment! For the price it worked really well and I definitely plan on getting another for future children! It's so lightweight and easy to use and it isn't too bulky. My daughter loved bath time!
Tiffany T.
Princeton, IL
We used this for our daughter from the moment we brought her home. Its great because it reclines to different levels for her different developmental stages. It worked for her until she really started to sit up on her own. It can be kind of hard to fold up but when it does it folds ups really flat and small.
Rachel R.
We used this for both of my kids, It worked well when they were newborns, and it worked well in the sink, but once they started moving more, it was nearly impossible to do in the tub. I do really like this tho and will use this for my future young ones !
Miranda D.
Grand Rapids, MI
My opinion is that this is really only good for the sink, when i tried to use it in the bath tub it just slid all over, and my daughter also continuously kept sliding down, making it very hard on my back. I'd much rather use one of the plastic ones that has a stopper & grips so that the baby doesn't slide!
Michelle A.
I love this. My daughter loves sitting in it. Has used it from birth to 6 months and counting. It adjusts but I always keep it on the most upright position. Also, easy to store for those of us who do not have a lot of space.
Amber A.
I bought a summer infant deluxe jacuzzi and spa tub and I used this as a back up when mine broke. It's ok but I noticed it gets a bad speed over night. I have to constantly wash it with warm water and soap after every use.
Rachel R.
What age did you find this useful til?