BY SUMMER INFANT

• Is this a good idea to buy this for baby'shower if the m...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "I received it as a gift at my baby shower for my oldest child and have since given one to all my mom friends at their baby showers." in 3 reviews
  • "The medicine dropper has been a real lifesaver and the tools in it really helped out! " in 1 review
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I received one of these with my first son 14 years ago. It was a great gift. Had things you didn’t know you would need for a little baby. I used mine through three boys. I would recommend if they still make them.
Shelly M.
Harrison, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Everything in this kit is cheap... The only thing I really use in it is the nail clippers... I could have bought a pair of nail clippers for a lot cheaper than this kit was.
Shelby G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Good thing to have in the diaper bag at all times. Has all the supplies you might need in it for an emergency when your on the go or staying at someone else's home.
Stephanie V.
Riverbank , CA
I really like this kit. Having one of these things isn't a complete necessity but I've always found it useful! It's perfect for travel and it makes an excellent baby shower gift! You can never have too much nail clippers (why do those things always go missing). And you NEVER can have two many medicine droppers or thermometers. You never want to be that mom at 3am when baby starts running a fever and you are digging for a thermometer, trust me. I like to always keep this kit together in the cabinet or under the sink!
Vicky B.
Nappanee, IN
I love that this kit comes with a variety of tools to help out with infants and even toddlers. The nail clippers are wonderful, but very sharp so just be careful when using those. You can also never have to many nose suckers when you have an infant. They are so helpful when clearing out a snotty baby.
Athena L.
Ogden, UT
This is a must have for every new mom. The nasal bulb and medicine dropper are a lifesaver for those moments when your newborn is sick. It's so nice to have the thermometer handy for when you're not quite sure if you should call the doctor yet.
Joni T.
Tarentum, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This kit has everything you need for your baby. I received it as a gift at my baby shower for my oldest child and have since given one to all my mom friends at their baby showers. So useful!
Brittany J.
I love this! I feel like every mama should have one of these! They're super easy to find; walmart, target, any store like that. It's cheap and you use just about everything more than once.
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
Doral, FL
Kristal E.
I received this as a gift at my baby shower. We got a lot of use out of it. There is a little bit of everything in this kit. It comes in very handy.
Jay A.
Is this a good idea to buy this for baby'shower if the mom was a second time mom but having a different gender baby? Some parents like to buy pink for girl and blue for boy, but I am not sure when it comes to practical things like these that a mom likely has already.