Summer Infant Baby Zoom Wi-Fi 2.5

Summer Infant Baby Zoom Wi-Fi 2.5" Color Video Baby Monitor

BY SUMMER INFANT #55 in Baby Monitors

The summer infant baby zoom wifi 2.5" color video baby monitor is a multi-platform monitoring system. This is a top item in our baby registry.â it enables in-home, continuous and overnight monitoring on the 2.5 /6.35cm color handheld video monitor and in-home and away from home viewing on smartphones, tablets and computers with the free summer link wifi app. Great for working parents, out of town grandparents and even date-night peace of mind. . â . . Advanced technology: in home monitoring on handheld unit; view on smartphones, tablets and laptops in home or away via free summer link wi-fi app for apple and... see more...

Summer Infant Baby Zoom Wi-Fi 2.5
Summer Infant Baby Zoom Wi-Fi 2.5" Color Video Baby Monitor
Buy on Walmart
Amanda B.
Leechburg
This monitor is terrible. The quality of of the video was completely blurry. After only 7 months the handheld broke. The screen was black with some lines. I will never buy this or recommend this monitor to anyone.
Lindsey M.
Fishers, In
We love our baby monitor! It works great, even after 3 years in storage, it works great just like before! I will say we never used the wifi capabilities with this because when they first came out, they had troubles with the monitors being hacked, and I did not want to deal with that!! But as far as just needing a good video monitor, we love it!
Angela M.
Hutchinson , MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have this baby monitor and really love It! We have been using ours for over 2 years and it is still going strong. I love that we can see and hear our little one. There is also a button so we can talk to her if we wanted. Highly recommend this!
Cassandra M.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love this baby monitor. Connected to wifi, you can use your phone with it. There's a nice picture to it and you can see things in night vision as well as normal. Super useful.
Bailey H.
Toledo, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I appreciate this monitor. We received it as a gift. The benefit of this is that we can add more than one monitor if we wanted to. I appreciate that we can turn on the green light, or keep it off and the camera works reasonably well either way. It is great to be able to see and hear what our baby was doing.
Clarisse T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
We have a two story and I can't always hear my dd from downstairs. I purchased this so that I can not only see her but hear her as well. I agree with the color screen and the ability to move the camera view.
Jamie S.
Pleasant Pr, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is a cheap camera for what it does. The ports did wear out within a few months so the camera and the handheld are both difficult to charge and keep on.
Emily C.
Richland, WA
This was my favorite monitor I purchased. I loved the color screen and the ability to move the camera view to see when my baby was moving.
Amanda M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Is this one of the monitors you can see from a smart phone, tablet or computer? Also, how easy is it for others to hack into the video feed?
Taina G.
Why is it that suddenly i can't use my smart phone to log in and view my kids from this monitor? It was the reason we bought it in the first place.
Lindsey K.
Bangor, WI
I'm currently pregnant and looking for a monitor I can have 2 cameras for, one for my toddler, one for the newborn. Does anyone know if this camera would do this?