Summer Infant Baby Wave Deluxe Digital Audio Baby Monitor With Sound

by Summer Infant

*1 other buying options

Summer infant baby wave deluxe digital audio baby monitor with sound activated led lights and temperature

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Summer Infant Baby Wave Deluxe Digital Audio Baby Monitor With Sound!
How would you rate this product?
Portland, CT
Love this product. Everything nowadays is visual monitoring but I love that this is just audio. I don’t feel like I need to be watching something all the time! And super affordable too! Would definitely recommend to other parents.
Lincoln Park, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love the built in night light uou can control from the handset. It can be plugged in or hands free. Love how it holds a charge after initial plug in. Cute butterfly matched my daughters nursery theme. Works great outdoors too
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
We had this for my 4yo and searched for it with the new babe. I loved the talk back feature and the temperature reading. Great monitor I would buy again if I could find it!
miami, florida
El mejor invento para una mama, es genial para cuando tu bebe este durmiendo y tu estes haciendo otras cosas estar pendiente de tu bebe mientras haces otras cosas!
Batavia, IL
I do not have any children. However, my sister and law uses this brand of baby monitors and loves it. She swears by it and told me when I have children to buy this.
greenville
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Target
With all the camera baby monitor you see getting hacked we have been going with the “older” baby monitor and love it!
Springfield , MO
This is a great product. Perfect for anyone with a little one and has perfect sound quality. Definitely recommend.
I'm not a mom, but I'm sure my friend got this and she said it works great.
I'm not a mom, but I'm sure my friend got this and she said it works great.
I used these monitors with my daughter and absolutely loved the sound quality, exceeded my expectations! Would highly recommend this to other mums/dads out there!