BY SUMMER INFANT

• Can you have a camera set up in multiple rooms, or is it just one...1 Answers
  • What is the range on this monitor? 1 Answers
  • Is it worth it to go with the video monitor, or should I stick wi...8 Answers
Summer Infant Baby Touch Digital Color Video Monitor
  • "Our first one started having a constant fuzzy sound after about a year of continuous use and then the night vision got pretty bad." in 10 reviews
Lesley D.
Lesley D.
Love the option of downloading the app and watching from where ever we may be. Great to check in on babysitter while you are gone. You can also manipulate the camera side to side or up and down from the phone app.
LEAR28018 A.
LEAR28018 A.
I saw this and just had to go check it out. This will be one of my future purchases for sure... I wish they would have had this when I had my daughter because I would have purchased it.
angely g.
angely g.
Warwick, RI
I love this monitor ! is so easy to use and wherever you go just can actually see what your child is doing and not just listening.
The monitor is perfect I love temperature feature. I can sleep without worries because you can hear every single noise. When my baby cries sometimes I can talk from the other room and he sleeps again. The only problem I had is that the charging plug went inside the monitor and I couldn't charge it. I called summer infant company and just in 4 days they send me a new one.
Kristyn S.
Kristyn S.
Hot Springs, AR
Outstanding!! Has every feature you could need. I like being able to remotely adjust the camera from my room and also I like having the intercom option. Good picture quality even at night.
Catie C.
Catie C.
Howland, ME
Proud owner of this monitor! It is my favorite, I picked it out for my baby shower have had it two years, now on to second baby. I bought another camera so now I have three one in both boys rooms and play room. I love my monitor its the best!:)
Jenny K.
Jenny K.
Love this monitor and it's great features . It is very easy to set up . I also don't have to worry as much when I'm down stairs cleaning and my baby is sleeping in his crib .
Erin L.
Erin L.
Love this monitor! Very clear image, easy to use and lasts forever. I have used the same monitor for three years now and it still works perfectly. It has even been dropped several times. Highly recommend!
Alina H.
Alina H.
Champlin, MN
I love my summer monitor!! It works great and always can see what my little one is doing without going in the room to disturb him.
Jada S.
Jada S.
Love my summer infant monitor and I Still use it and my son is 4!! Plan on using it for our new baby!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Is it worth it to go with the video monitor, or should I stick with the good old audio monitor?
Tristyn B.
Tristyn B.
Cowarts, AL
What is the range on this monitor?
Jenny N.
Jenny N.
Can you have a camera set up in multiple rooms, or is it just one camera?