BY SUMMER INFANT

The baby link wi-fi camera automatically connects to a home wireless network enabling parents to view in-home and away from home on smartphones, tablets and computers via a free viewing app for apple and android devices. . . Advanced technology: view on smartphones, tablets and laptops in home or away via free summer link wi-fi application for apple and android; expandable system add extra cameras to monitor multiple children or rooms, up to 4 total... Remote control: pan, scan, zoom camera allows parents to keep a mobile baby in view; two way communication; monitor room temperature, with option for fahrenheit or celsius reading; share... see more...

Kathrina W.
Martinsburg, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We had our first baby 3 years ago. We wanted to make sure that we're able to hear/see him 24/7. Back then these summer baby monitor was the nicest and functional monitor that fits our need. It was easy to hook up and great quality. As a matter of fact we're still using it up to now. Making sure our baby now toddler always safe.
Salma B.
I am a new mom so I have no experience with this but I saw some very good review about this I defiantly want to give this a try and see it my self it really works for me
Megan G.
Douglasville, GA
We love this product! We were able to get it way on sale, but it is worth it regardless! I love being to able to see if my little one is waking up rather than getting up to check every time I hear her.
Chelle J.
Forney, TX
This is the camera system that is used for a girl I nanny and I love it. I'm kinda jealous since we don't have this good of a system for my son.
Maggie H.
Easy to setup. Easy to use. Great product that helps ease my peace of mind while keeping an eye on my babies.
Rachel F.
Washington , MI
Bought as a gift for my cousin. She loves it and loves that it keeps her baby safe and herself relieved.
Natasha C.
Love how this moves! such a good idea and would be perfect to keep an eye on the kids!
donna s.
This is very helpful. it helps me to worry about my baby whenever he was sleeping.
Liliana N.
Caracas
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My husband and I love this... It is super useful, I am able to do things while my baby is sleeping o playing and I don't have to be getting up every five minutes to check... 100% recommended