BY SUMMER INFANT #9 in Changing Pads & Covers

Change Baby on a cloud of cozy comfort with the Contour Changing Pad, a Babies'R'Us Exclusive. This cushioned pad features contoured sides and a safety strap for extra security; 100% waterproof material makes cleaning a snap. The The Babies'R'Us Contoured Changing Pad features: Includes 1 changing pad Changing pad is cushioned and contoured for extra comfort Decorated with an embossed teddy bear pattern Safety strap with plastic buckle offers extra security; Wipe 100% waterproof material with a damp cloth to clean Dimensions: 32 x 16 inches Weight Capacity: up to 30 lbs Outer Layer: 100% PECVA; Outer Layer Bottom: 100% Vinyl; Filler: 93% Polyurethane Foam, 7% Polyester Fiber Infants spend so much time sleeping that a good mattress is priority #1 for baby's dream time. Babies'R'Us carries infant and toddler quality bedding essentials such as mattresses, waterproof pads, sheets and bedding sets to cover every little need. Be sure to visit our Babies'R'Us Exclusive Brand Store for superior baby essentials, toys, nursery decor and more. see more...

Erica F.
Erica F.
Las Vegas, NV
I feel like these kind of product are unnecessary when it comes to changing a diaper. I find using a nice burping cloth to lay under the baby in the nearest couch or bed works fine too. I bought this for my son and never used it so now I'm doing what I usually do with the cloths with my daughter.
Sara R.
Sara R.
Oklahoma City, OK
Great changing pad while my baby was smaller. Now that she's bigger and more mobile we tend to do diaper changing on the floor since she is an escape artist and does some par-core to get away. But we will likely save this pad for our next baby
Bria B.
Bria B.
El Paso , TX
This changing pad keeps bubs strapped down and gives me great access whenever I need to change him. I bought a cover from somewhere else and it still fit, which was great.! I'd recommend to other parents.!