Summer Infant Babble Band, White

by Summer Infant

The first and only wearable audio monitor for parents to monitor and feel close to baby wherever they are in the house./Soft wristband that adjusts to fit both Mom and Dad comfortably./3 monitoring modes: Audio, Vibration, and sound lights./range up to 800ft with rechargeable battery./Up to 8 hours of continuous use. Color: White.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Summer Infant Babble Band, White!
Gladwin , MI
This is great for when you aren’t sitting down, it’s wearable, but still need to hear your baby. There are three options on the band, it will light up, vibrate, or make noise. You can press the middle button to listen in to make sure that baby is ok.
Kearny, NJ
This item was ok. I would use it when I was in the basement while the baby was asleep. Sometimes it would go quiet and I couldn't hear anything. I got it on sale at BuyBuy Baby so for the price it made sense to buy, but it's not my everyday monitor. I prefer the video monitor over this, the concept is cool but needs some adjustments.
Hemet, CA
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
I loved this while it worked. I loved using while I played outside with my older daughter. The video monitors didn’t always work the best and this was easy to wear on my wrist while I moved about our large back yard. After about 10 month the watch stopped charging.
Southaven, MS
This is awesome. I don't have to worry about having to carry the monitor everywhere and not having a place to put it without it being in my hands. I just wear this like a watch and do whatever I need to do around his house or even in the backyard. Ad I am able to hear my son no matter where I am.
elyria
I love that I can just go clean my house and it’s literally just like a watch that I can hear my baby on. It’s amazing.
St, ON
Purchased at: Sears
This is actually a very neat idea! We use this while visiting grandmas or if my daughter goes for a sleepover to family’s houses. But i love it, it works great. The one thing I think would make it better is if it could charge with a separate cord as well as on the monitor, because then you could charge it while baby is sleeping if you need to but still hear!
I actually really love this product! Its so great that i can just slap on a watch and do my daily thing around the house whilst listening in on my baby. the watch has three settings which is great but i leave it on the setting where i can hear what's going on . I would definitely recommend this product as its easier to listen while doing other things rather than watching a baby screen.