Summer Infant All-in-One Potty Seat and Step Stool, Pink (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

BY SUMMER INFANT

Gabriela N.
doral , FL
Best potty out there!
I have this and the more expensive Bjorn. I bought the similar Bjorn first at a yard sale, but I wanted a second potty for the bathroom my son uses in the morning. This potty is like a quarter of the price, and much better!

The white insert can only be inserted front-ways with the pee-guard facing out, unlike the Bjorn, where my toddler tries to jam the insert in backwards. This averts a lot of accidents, especially with boys. It is also larger and it has a more substantial back, which my toddler 2 year-old finds more comfortable. He nearly always refuses to use the Bjorn potty and will seek out this "blue potty" almost exclusively. You can see in my photo that this potty is much wider and comfortable looking than the Bjorn.

I haven't had any issues with staining, but I empty and clean the insert and wipe in dry right after he uses it. It's eay to keep clean, sometimes things collect in the rim under the white insert, so I do a deep clean once a week or so.
Kate S.
Sterling Hts, MI
This was the perfect stepping stone for potty training. It's extensive cleaning out constantly but it beats diapers all day! Ours came with little stickers too that my son got to decorate it with which made potty time more fun.
Brittany C.
This seat was just okay I had one for my house and mom's place but my baby never chose to really use it. Then the step stool part got to be that it wouldn't even support her weight once we chose to strictly use it as a potty step.
Gina G.
Herrin, IL
My son loves his potty seat! He is just starting to potty train, but he loves to use it as a step stool to wash his hands. It is also the perfect height for him to stand at the toilet. He sits on it good too.
alejandra c.
Why did they discontinue it?