Summer Infant 5" Wide View Digital Rechargeable Color Video Baby

Keep a watchful eye on your little one no matter where you are in the house with a summer infant 5" wide view digital rechargeable video baby monitor. This is a top item in our baby registry. It lets parents see more of their baby's room with its wide-angle lens camera. It has a portable 5" color flat-screen monitor with a 600-ft. Range. Plus, the summer infant video monitor has 2-way communication so that moms and dads soothe their baby back to sleep with the sounds of their voices or talk to each other if necessary. Comes with rechargeable batteries. . â . Visit our baby registry for more big ideas for little ones....

Can this monitor have a second camera attached to it? What does the screen look like with two cameras connected?
Que tal son estas camaras la definicion es buena ?
Is this monitor worth price? Good quality? Anybody have this and tell me from personal experience?
Start your review of Summer Infant 5" Wide View Digital Rechargeable Color Video Baby!
Product Highlights
“Always knew that I wanted a video monitor when I had kids and knew someone who had this monitor. I am so glad that I got this monitor as I like that I could add another camera to it if I had another kid or just wanted another room to have a camera. I also like how I am able to talk to him through the monitor and that I can still hear him with the camera part off. ” in reviews
Kearney, NE
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I got this monitor on Black Friday for a great price at Target. I loved it for the first 6 months but noticed the battery life was awful when I'd unplug it so I constantly had it plugged in while in use. After the first year I couldn't even unplug the screen from the charger because it would shut off completely regardless of being fully charged or not. It's enough money I assumed it would last longer but not enough to be livid about.if you can get it for cheap do but don't spend full price!
Marshfield , MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I think this is a pretty average baby monitor. I received this as a shower gift and am very happy I received it, but for $150, this is definitely not worth it. I enjoy the colour, clear loud sound, and night view, but the monitor receiver screen dies incredibly quickly. I pretty much only get 20 minutes off the charger! It's absolutely ridiculous and pretty much defeats the purpose of it.. It's convenient, but I'd prefer a better one.
San Diego , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
So this worked great for the first couple of months. I loved it. I am a panicky mother so this was a life saver. But it broke, for no reason. Just stopped working. Didn’t show the picture sometimes, or sounds. And it was not cheap to break for no reason. Maybe it was just bad luck for me.
Chapmansboro , TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I still use this today, but after 3 weeks of having it back in 2015 the sound stopped working. I couldn't return it either since I didn't have my receipt. So I had to use a regular baby monitor too, just so I could hear when he was crying. Wish I could have killed 2 birds with one stone like I was wanting to with this baby monitor... sound and sight. Oh well.
Worthington, OH
I love this baby monitor. I originally wasn't going to get a video monitor, but this came highly recommended by a friend. It was easy to install, yet is easy to grab and take on the go to see your child anywhere. We travel a lot so it was important to have something that is easy and fast to pack and setup. I love being able to see our child on the screen. It saves so many unnecessary trips in to their room. Many parents like to check on their children periodically and this allows you to do so by just clicking the screen button. No accidentally waking up or disturbing baby by going in to their room. You can also talk through the monitor screen which will transmit through the camera piece in the baby's room. Therefore, if baby is fussy, you can sooth them by singing or talking through the monitor without going in their room or picking them up, which is a big no no when trying to get them to sooth themselves and sleep through the night. I love the long signal range for this monitor. I can be outside in the backyard and still be able to check on our child. The video monitor stays charged for up to 6 hours, so I frequently take it around with me once the baby is in bed and then plug it in beside me when I go to bed at night. I am so glad I got this.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This monitor is great!! Originally we started off with a VERY expensive monitor (someone got it for us) and it was super advanced and high tech but we had issues with it the whole time and it ended up breaking after a year. We purchased this one based on the price and reviews, and have never had an issue!! Love it!! Sometimes, less is more
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I really like this monitor, the wide display is easy on the eyes, unfortunately it is not crystal clear in night vision. Also, it needs to be up quite high if mounted above a crib as it is difficult to see the whole crib if only mounted 1-2 ft above. My baby often moved to one end and ends up out of frame. Overall great monitor.
Tylertown, MS
It's a ok monitor. It doesn't reach very far away from the camera when was a big con for me and I also wish it moved so you can adjust it without climbing to do it. It was a decent price compared to others that I've bought for my other babies but I wish I would have gone with one with more "bells and whistles".
Douglas, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I was overwhelmed when trying to choose a monitor but ended up randomly picking this one. I have been very happy with it. The picture is clear and it works from a good distance. I like that you can adjust the volume. We have had it for about 3 years now and it still works.
New Orleans, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This monster is perfect! It has night vision too! It keeps a charge forever so I don't have to constantly keep it plugged in. It gives me peace of mind while my daughter sleeps and I can see that she is safe. You can mount it to the wall too and even add additional cameras!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...