Summer Infant 5" Wide View Digital Rechargeable Color Video Baby

Keep a watchful eye on your little one no matter where you are in the house with a summer infant 5" wide view digital rechargeable video baby monitor. This is a top item in our baby registry. It lets parents see more of their baby's room with its wide-angle lens camera. It has a portable 5" color flat-screen monitor with a 600-ft. Range. Plus, the summer infant video monitor has 2-way communication so that moms and dads soothe their baby back to sleep with the sounds of their voices or talk to each other if necessary. Comes with rechargeable batteries. . â . Visit our baby registry for more big ideas for little ones....

Can this monitor have a second camera attached to it? What does the screen look like with two cameras connected?
Que tal son estas camaras la definicion es buena ?
Is this monitor worth price? Good quality? Anybody have this and tell me from personal experience?
Start your review of Summer Infant 5" Wide View Digital Rechargeable Color Video Baby!
Product Highlights
“Always knew that I wanted a video monitor when I had kids and knew someone who had this monitor. I am so glad that I got this monitor as I like that I could add another camera to it if I had another kid or just wanted another room to have a camera. I also like how I am able to talk to him through the monitor and that I can still hear him with the camera part off. ” in reviews
It's a decent camera, however the picture quality isn't great. You can make out the general shape of your child, but not details such as are they completely covered by blankets... I had a different monitor before and the detail was great. Wish they would also have the temperature of the babies room on the screen.
Comox, BC
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love this monitor! Love that I'm able to see my baby and hear her as well. I like the two way microphone as well, then you're able to communicate with the baby or your significant other who is in the room. It's affordable and portable! Really love this monitor.
Summerland, BC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I got this as a baby shower gift and absolutely love it! Its a little grainy but i think thats because of how far away it is from the crib (8 ft-10 ft and up on the wall). Super easy to hook up and it is perfect for worried moms such as myself. room for improvment but overall i would 100% recommend this baby monitor
quesnel, BC
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I have this baby monitor and works amazingly to keep an eye on my little one! I love the video feature and the fact that you can talk through the monitor to your little one! I was given this as a gift and love it!
Peterborough , ON
I love his baby monitor! I love that it's not complicated but very effective! There are so many products that are so complicated. This does the trick. It also has the two way voice so you can talk to your little one to let them know you're on the way to save the day!
Come By Chance, NL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Good large screen. Battery do not stay charged for long though. Good picture long cord on camera make it easy to put anywhere. A bit on the expensive side but the large screen is worth it. Not sure on how long it will last only had mine for 9 months
Forteau, NL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Giving this monitor a 4 star rating because of the background noise. Other than that the picture quality is great and I love how big the screen is
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love that it’s rechargeable , not perfect picture quality but the sound is great . No issues with it since I’ve had it. Would repurchase.
Saskatchewan
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We love this monitor. It’s clear and it has a big screen. You are able to talk to your baby through the monitor which is a total bonus.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I would Highly recommend this monitor! It’s been great for us, it’s got a great quality picture so you can see your baby perfectly ❤️
Ask a question to the Influenster community...