New ParentBaby SafetyBaby MonitorsSummer Infant
5" Wide View Digital Rechargeable Color Video Baby

Summer Infant 5" Wide View Digital Rechargeable Color Video Baby

Keep a watchful eye on your little one no matter where you are in the house with a summer infant 5" wide view digital rechargeable video baby monitor. This is a top item in our baby registry. It lets parents see more of their baby's room with its wide-angle lens camera. It has a portable 5" color flat-screen monitor with a 600-ft. Range. Plus, the summer infant video monitor has 2-way communication so that moms and dads soothe their baby back to sleep with the sounds of their voices or talk to each other if necessary. Comes with rechargeable batteries. . â . Visit our baby registry for more big ideas for little ones....

Price point on this monitor?
Can this monitor have a second camera attached to it? What does the screen look like with two cameras connected?
Start your review of Summer Infant 5" Wide View Digital Rechargeable Color Video Baby!
Product Highlights
Always knew that I wanted a video monitor when I had kids and knew someone who had this monitor. I am so glad that I got this monitor as I like that I could add another camera to it if I had another kid or just wanted another room to have a camera. I also like how I am able to talk to him through the monitor and that I can still hear him with the camera part off. in reviews
Katie G.
Benson, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
Decent baby monitor. I liked that it has video with the sound, but the battery life was awful. I had to keep it plugged in for it to last through the night.
Chrystie G.
Wexford, PA
Love this monitor! I love the large, widescreen and the talk back capability to be able to talk to my daughter if I need to. I also like that the monitor can stand easily on my nightstand. I only gave 4 stars because it does need to be plugged in for it to be able to stay on all night and because the night vision screen quality isn't that detailed. There is much more detail when it is being used during the daytime.
Mah F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 9
Does the job and was quite expensive. I wish it had the ability to connect to my phone for access anywhere. The service does go out if I’m too far like downstairs and the camera is upstairs. There are better options out there so yeah.
Magan E.
Fort Payne, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Four years strong with this monitor! We live it. I like that I can see my kiddos and not just hear them. My first monitor died only because my oldest son dropped it in a drink... I already had another for my youngest son’s room. It is a great product.
Shaylee K.
Sioux Falls, SD
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
This is a great baby monitor. We love the screen size and the camera quality is great too.
Kristie E.
Mega Parent Expert Level 6
The charging cord always broke. Could find replacement so always had to reach to company. Was not impressed with customer service. Would not by this brand again. When it worked it was amazing but cord went bad twice in 2 years
Maria  V.
Lighthouse Pt, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 11
Esto definitivamente me a salvado la vida cuando mi bebe duerme puedo verlo desde donde estoy en la cocina
Vanessa G.
Purchased at: Amazon
este producto ayuda a mi mamá a estar vigilando a mi hermano mientras ella hace otras cosas , es muy buena calidad 100% recomendable.
Elvira Z.
Haverstraw, NY
1,444 reviews
In the past I have tried many cameras and see how my baby is doing. I really love this technology because the camera screen is big and I love ❤️ how I can see and clearly hear every noise. I love this product. I highly recommend it.
Brittany M.
Guilford, IN
Love this product! The night vision is amazing. I love being able to see my daughter while she is napping. I would like to add a feature where you could talk into to monitor. It was very affordable though and the quality is great!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...