BY SUMMER INFANT

The 3Dlite Stroller is a durable stroller that has a lightweight and stylish aluminum frame and is one of the lightest and most feature rich convenience strollers on the market. With an easy to fold frame and carry strap, you can be on-the-go or stow and go with ease.

Durable, stylish lightweight frame (13.0 lbs) with large seat area and 5 point safety harness
•4 position recline
•Open design makes the extra large storage basket easy to access
•Adjustable and removable canopy with flip out sun visor
•Includes cup holder and rear storage pocket
•Anti shock front wheels and lockable rear wheels
•Easy compact fold w/ auto lock and carry strap

• Is this worth the price? 5 Answers
  • What is the price range of this stroller? Its very cute....4 Answers
  • Are the handles higher on this stroller, being tall I'm a...5 Answers
Jillian B.
Houston
So far this stroller has been great and I'm happy with my purchase, below are the pros and cons:

Pros: Seems to be really durable, and the fabric is a thick, good quality.  I love the fact that the wheels are doubled, and makes me feel better about using the stroller on the bumpy roads we have here.  The canopy is definitely oversized, making it great at blocking out the sun or rain very easily on the majority of your kiddo.  It also collapses to a reasonable size, it's somewhere between the size of an umbrella seat and a large stroller.

Cons: The cup holder is absolutely useless though, it comes off way too easily, no kind of snap or anything to keep it in place.  I felt the seat of the stroller is also way too hard, and so I put down a couple of thick blankets for our babe so it didn't feel like she was laying down on a hard floor.  It seriously has no cushion to it...
Rachael R.
Winter Haven
Perfect light weight stroller! It's a little bit taller then a usual umbrella stroller, but that's good if you are a little bit taller (I'm 5.5). My husband nor I have to hunch over trying to walk around the malls or boardwalks or wherever we have had to use it. I especially love how the back lays flat enough that I don't have to change my baby in a public area but I can use this stroller. I love the storage unit under it. It doesn't look big, but it holds more then you think! I do t recommend off road walks, unless the earth is tightly packed ground. And to close the system down to pit away can be a little tricky at first, but once you learn it it's a breeze!
Alejandra R.
Brentwood, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
This stroller (Summer Infant 3D Lite) is great for going on walks and I love it overall!
Pros:
It can easily be opened with one hand, as well as minimal effort to close it.
This stroller is very light.
It is tall (6' 1") and short (5'0") person friendly.
The bottom storage can fit about 1 diaper bag, plus 1 grocery bag.
Reclining and un-reclining is very smooth and easy with both hands.
Cons:
If your child is reclined, it makes getting things out of the bottom storage difficult if it is let's say, a full diaper bag or something not very flexible. This can be difficult if your child is sleeping so you risk waking your child up by un-reclining them.
Kimberly L.
Worcester
This is a great lightweight stroller. Very easy to open and close once I figured it out. The cup holder does look a little flimsy but has held up to iced coffee in it. I'm 5'7 and the height of the bars is perfect. I do not not have to hunch down while using this. The one con is that you need to be careful of it tipping over if your child decides to climb in it him/herself. If the back brakes are not on and a child climbs in it...it will fall over.
Xochitl A.
I ordered this stroller while we were on vacation at Disneyworld. I brought another stroller with us but the sun would hit my baby's face and he wasn't being protected from the sun. As soon as we got back to our hotel room I searched for a new stroller and found this saver. The best feature it has is that it can flip so your child can be facing you or be facing out like regular strollers. After we received the stroller our days at the park were more relaxed and we weren't concerned about baby getting bothered by the sun. We were able to see him and if we flipped the stroller out he would be still covered because it has a huge canopy that covers the baby very well. Flipping the stroller is very easy and can be done one hand. The stroller also comes with a strap so you can carry it with you if needed.
Alexis A.
Purchased at: Amazon
This stroller is a life saver! I love that the handles to push the stroller at up high so you dont feel hunched when pushing. The seat in the stroller reclines all the way back for when the baby is sleeping and the basket on the bottom is so easily accessible. My favorite part about this stroller is the folding. It folds in like 5 seconds very simple. Great stroller for toddlers
Marta S.
nc
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Target
LOVE this stroller. My daughter is now 16 months old, 23 lbs. I had a travel system that worked when she was small because i could attach the car seat. But, now that's she's older and we are getting out more I find that a light weight stroller was necessary.

It doesn't take up my entire trunk space, which was a major nuisance. Best of all it is super light weight, has great maneuverability, and is very comfortable. I like that it reclines so she can nap.

My only draw back is that the canopy does not offer much coverage and the way that it attaches to the handles is not secure. Sometimes the canopy comes off when I'm loading it into the car.

But still a very good stroller for this price point.
Julie W.
Syracuse, NY
Lightweight and easy to use! this is our stroller of choice for vacationing with our children. My daughters both like to take turns using it. We bought it on sale for around $100. I love the large canopy and the pockets on the back of it that I can use to hold my phone, keys, etc. It also comes with a parent cup holder, which is great.
Jarielly S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I bought this for my little one last summer and it was so amazing . It was the cheapest there was (financially struggling) you can lay them down or sit them straight up (the baby of course) . There’s is also a lot of storage room. Also , I know a lot of stroller you can’t put a “heavy” bag in the handles or else the stroller just falls backwards .but with this stroller it has little grips to grip your bags and it stays put . My little one is about to be 2 and I still use it. But as your little one gains weight and gets heavier the stroller is as well. It used to be so light and felt like I was pushing nothing . Now my son makes this stroller heavy .
Heather R.
White Oak
I bought this stroller with my second child due to the fact that it was rear and forward facing. It was one of the best baby purchases! It was affordable and light weight! The only con was that there wasn’t much storage for a diaper bag or really anything extra besides the baby! Other than that we absolutely loved it!
Brooke K.
Roanoke, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Is this worth the price?
Sarah S.
Reading, PA
Are the handles higher on this stroller, being tall I'm always on the look out for a stroller I don't have to hunch over to push.
Jaheim W.
Jacksonville, NC
What is the price range of this stroller? Its very cute. And I know my daughter would love this stroller.
Amber P.
Cokato, MN
Is this stroller tall? Like tall enough for my 6'5" husband?
Nina B.
Colchester
Lots of umbrella-style strollers are kind of flimsy.  Does this one feel sturdy?  Is it good for walks around the neighborhood, or is it really more of a stroller for indoor errands?

Amazon