Summer Infant 3Dlite®+ Convenience Stroller

by Summer Infant

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Summer Infant 3Dlite®+ Convenience Stroller!
Kng Of Prussa, PA
I love love love this umbrella stroller! It folds up so small and light, plus it comes with a convenient shoulder strap. We were able to take it on the train and navigate uneven city sidewalks with no issues at all. There is a huge storage basket underneath, multiple compartments for sippy cups and for your phone and drink, and the foot rest is high enough that your kiddo doesn't stop the wheels when they push down on it. Highly recommend!!
The Summer Infant 3Dlite stroller is okay for quick trips, but it’s not my favorite stroller to maneuver. The 8 wheels can get pretty wonky and I’m worried one or two might fall off soon. The sun visor is so small it feels useless, and my daughter always has sun in her eyes. Overall this is a good stroller to have in your trunk to use when you’re in a pinch, but I wouldn’t recommend it.
Saint Cloud, FL
I’m really glad I decided to purchase this one instead of the compact one. This one is so smooth and my daughter loves it. We go on walks daily and it has really good degree of recline she takes naps in there no problem. For anyone who wants to downgrade from a big stroller this is a good choice.
Kitchener, ON
We needed a compact stroller that fit in our small trunk. We were told about this stroller and did some research. We couldn’t have been happier with this purchase (and our girl loves it, too!). Easy to put together and even easier to push (even with one hand if you need to multi-task!). It’s lightweight makes it easy to carry once packed up (the carrying strap is a bonus!). The attachments for the parents (cup and phone holder) are great and move with the stroller, never spilling or dropping anything. I have never been more happy with a stroller purchase like I was with this one - and the matte pink/black combo is stunning!💞

Looking for your answer?