Summer Infant 3Dlite® Convenience Stroller

by Summer Infant

The 3D lite is an ultra lightweight convenience stroller that only weighs 11lbs! With its compact fold, multi-position recline and large, easy access storage basket, this stroller makes being on-the-go pleasantly convenient.

Would you recommend this stroller?
Start your review of Summer Infant 3Dlite® Convenience Stroller!
Mount Juliet, TN
Summer Infant 3Dlite® Convenience Stroller uploaded by Sarah F.
Purchased at: Target
Love this travel stroller! It has enough space and compartments to stay organized and pushes my 2 year old easily! I love how small and compact it folds and how lightweight it is. Definitely better than lugging around the full-size stroller!
Morganton, NC
Summer Infant 3Dlite® Convenience Stroller uploaded by Katelyn L.
Love this! Light weight. Easy to use and put up! Reclines! Good sun shade. Good storage compartment. Perfect height for me (I’m 6foot!) and it is spacious for my 34 pound 1 year old. He isn’t crammed like in a typical umbrella stroller. Amazing!
Forest Hills, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
Amazing travel stroller! I bought this since it became difficult and annoying to take out our big stroller I have to say it's amazing. It reclines fully and is comfortable for my son we started using it when he turned 1 and it's great. The only downside is that the straps are very high so if we had bought it sooner it would have been uncomfortable it's best for taller/older children.
Pacoima
I love how light it is. Easy to carry and I love how it has the choice to position your child downwards for those times when they catch some shut eye. The basket has plenty of room to store things in it. The back pocket is pretty decent as well. It isn't a jogging stroller but I have no issue going on grass, dirt and such. The cons are the cup holder it moves at lot and I've spilled some drinks because of it. I wish it would offer more sun coverage.
Carrollton , TX
We have two strollers a jogger for outside/park type areas and then the 3D lite stroller for places like the mall or dr visits. I really like this stroller and it’s pretty cheap about 70 something bucks. We don’t use it outside much because the wheels aren’t really made for A tough terrain. That’s what we have the jogger for. But it’s perfect for what we use it for it’s sturdy has a little cup holder nice umbrella visor. Good size storage basket underneath which most of the cheaper umbrella strollers don’t have so I LOVE that. Has a great comfortable harness for my son to stay safe and secure in it. I would 110% recommend this stroller to anyone who one needs a stroller and is on a budget because it’s better quality than a lot that are “cheaper”.
I loved the hibiscus pink color of this stroller the price was more than I wanted to spend and it did horrible on rocks, gravel or any uneven surface also while pushing it on a smooth surface the front wheels would turn sideways which got annoying and it was a even bigger inconvenience to lock the wheels so they just go straight but I may have just got a dud but was very disappointed in this stroller especially for the price.
Toronto, ON
Summer Infant 3Dlite® Convenience Stroller uploaded by Joanne S.
Loved loved loved the Summer Infant Stroller once my daughter was a toddler. It quickly became my everyday stroller. It’s super light and compact. For the price and everyday use (2.5 years) it’s definitely worth the price!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...