Summer Infant 3Dflip® Convenience Stroller

by Summer Infant

Summer Infant delights moms and babies, by providing safe & innovative products that bring peace of mind.

For those of you who have tested this: how do you like it? I'm worried about ease of use. Also, did it work for your infant like it says it can?
Start your review of Summer Infant 3Dflip® Convenience Stroller!
Edmonton , AB
Great little stroller! I got it for travelling and it was perfect- light weight but still very sturdy. Also love the flip option!
Mississauga, ON
I have had this stroller for 3 years and it has worked great for me, it flips both ways which is amazing my daughter can sit up and look at everything and when tired I can put it all the way down for her to sleep. Works well for us :)
Toronto
This stroller is amazing for the price! I love being able to flip the seat to rear facing so that you can keep an eye on your little one. The flipped seat goes up to 20lbs so it's a perfect transition from your big stroller to an umbrella one. The canopy is extremely large! I do wish it snapped in place at the back. My son eventually started playing with the canopy and would pull it completely forward and it would no longer be covering him. This stroller is great for travelling!  I have taken this one on approx 17 flights with my little one.   Great value for money! I would 100% recommend.