BY SUMMER INFANT

An oversized canopy means your baby will always be protected from the sun and the 1 hand recline makes for super convenient strolling. Whether it's a quick trip to the store or an all day outing, there's a pocket and a place for all your things Pattern/color: Gold Fusion Aluminum frame is lightweight yet incredibly durable1 hand, 3 position recline Compact fold with auto lock and carry strap Easy access storage basket Oversized, 1 hand adjustable canopy with zip out extension that blocks 99.9 of UVA and UVB rays Peek-a-boo window Parent cup holder and rear storage pocket Comfort grip, heat resistant foam handles Smooth glide wheels Padded 5 point safety harness with quick pop buckle Suggested age/weight limit: Up to 50lbs Materials: 100 polyester fiber Dimensions: 40.38 x 10.25 x 9.45 see more...

Marissa N.
El paso, TX
We just bought this stroller for my 2 year old because we were going to travel via airplane and were quite embarrassed with our old dirty stroller. We bought this stroller at our local target and what caught our attention was the price. Being that it was one of the least expensive strollers I was a little afraid that the quality would be impacted but I was wrong. First off, traveling with a two year old was scary but this stroller made it very easy, as it comes with a carrying strap. This definitely came in handy as we were walking through the airport with our luggage, diaper bag and car seat. On our vacation we got to use it at the zoo and the beach! Although it’s a little wide it was easy to maneuver and has a good amount of storage space. I would stick my purse and backpack in there and there was still some space left. I also love that the shade area moves all the way down to cover your child’s body if needed. My son loves pulling it all the way down and then peeking through the mesh pocket to see where we are going. There is also a lot of storage pockets on the side that make it easy to carry along some wipes and snacks. For the smaller children there are also hooks next to their seat area to hold their toys! Overall, I would recommend this product to a family that likes to travel and visit different places with their kid!
Cathy M.
Not sure why but I have the 3d track stroller it doesnt pop out but I love it so so much what sucks is that you cant turn your child to look at you but so much shade and cup holders for them and you so much space I love love love it I'm super satisfied
Taylor L.
Loyall, KY
We just bought this recently after having a Baby Trend stroller for nearly a year and a half and not being impressed. I am in love with our new Summer infant stroller. There are 4 cup holders, tons of storage room, which we need as we take this stroller to amusement parks and shopping, there are clips to place bags, and the canopy is can be pulled down in front of your L.O. It also rides very smooth. I would definitely recommend! I am very pleased.
Samantha F.
Dallas, TX
So compact and light. Made traveling with a stroller a lot easier. Sturdy for my baby and lays back so she can sleep. I do wish the sun shade was better though. It’s too shallow. Overall an good product.
Amy P.
Warrington, PA
It has a lot of room and multiple pockets. I had an issue where the mechanism that is supposed to keep it in the open position isn't working well and sometimes collapsing with my child in it. Customer service is dragging their feet.
ruby q.
white sands missile range
I LOVE THIS STROLLER! Yes this is an umbrella stroller guys! I mean it’s in between an Umbrella and regular but it is light and easy to open and close. You can take this anywhere! My son also loves it and it seems to be very comfortable. My most favorite thing about this stroller is the bottom basket, I can fit my hue purse in there! It also has a net for protection. This basket isn’t like any other, it is so open and the seat doesn’t get in the way at all. It comes with a purse snaps and also a cup holder for momma. I HIGHLY recommend this stroller! It’s as if the gods of strollers came together and build the perfect mom stroller.
Ally R.
Glendale
Love this stroller so much has made life easier. We had a mega stroller and a umbrella stroller before we sold both and got this one since it is the best of both stroller types. Has a huge basket bottle holders. My son is 1 1/2 yrs old and is so comfortable in this.
Brittani M.
Thornton, CO
Fits my toddler perfectly and it has the lay down feature so if he gets tired he can take a nap comfortably. It is super easy to find and very light weight
Kelly A.
Love the full coverage to keep sun off!! Lightweight, easy to open & close, like the strap to carry on shoulder!!! Steal for the price$!!!
Melinda J.
Little Elm, TX
This stroller is lightweight, compact, and perfect for my infant to toddler. It also fits perfectly in our trunk.