BY SUMMER INFANT

Finally a Stroller that can actually hold all your stuff! With one of the largest storage baskets on the planet, the Summer Infant 3D Tote Convenience Stroller will actually be able to keep up with you and your adventures! It's totes awesome! Rear storage extension means you can make your basket bigger - just snap it up and hold even more stuff. Diaper bag hooks will safely hold diaper bags & shopping bags (sold separately).

Large storage basket; Rear storage extension; Bag hooks hold diaper bags & shopping bags; Side storage pocket & bottle holders; Parent cup holder; Compact fold with auto lock & carry strap; Large canopy with peek window; 1 hand recline with rear fold down window; Front locking swivel wheels & locking rear wheels; Child cup holder & toy hooks

Noelle N.
Sebastian, FL
I purchased this stroller before taking my daughter to Disney for the first time. This stroller surpassed my expectations! There is so much storage space, which is an absolute lifesaver on all day trips. The sun shade is huge and blocks that Florida sun all day which is amazing. And it folds up quickly and tightly coming with its own shoulder strap. I could go on forever about how great this stroller is but it will never give it justice.
Danielle C.
Reedley
I love it! But it stop adjusting from reclining to sit up positions. The left back wheel got bent inward so it’s not leveled anymore. And the shade cover plastic warped all crazy...I’ve only had it for 5 months too :( other than all this I love the storage and how easy it is
Raven R.
Las Vegas, NM
This stroller has a large area for storage and is very sturdy and comfortable for my baby, with many options for reclining. The only negative is that it is not as easy to open and close as I would like.
Nicolette G.
Oak grove, MO
Love that it’s light weight! Doesn’t take up my whole trunk! The handle bars to push the stroller are high so my husband doesn’t have to bend over and there’s a large storage at the bottom and lots of pockets! Highly highly recommend!
Jennifer R.
Oswego, NY
Purchased at: Target
It’s awesome. I love all the extra storage. Makes taking it on all our travels just perfect. It’s pricier than a regular umbrella stroller but not by much. I highly recommend it to anyone on the go a lot.
Emily C.
Calhoun, TN
Absolutely love this stroller! It is the convenient fold down size of an umbrella stroller with a shoulder strap, but the roomy size of a large stroller when open! The huge basket underneath makes it fantastic for traveling and hold a full size backpack plus some! The only CON to this stroller is the back sometimes flips out when you try to close it and you kind of have to wrestle it into place!
Gianna S.
Garner
The most reliable and useful stroller! So easy to use, all the pockets and attachments make life so much easier! Also, the company has amazing customer service!
Annmarie J.
Wyoming, MI
Purchased at: Babies R Us
I love this product! It was light and compact enough to bring on a plane, but comfortable and had enough storage to use at Disney World.
Autumn L.
Sun Valley, NV
Purchased at: Target
Good stroller for traveling. I have an older version but have tried out the upgraded one and it has several things better than the original
Debi D.
Tarawa Terrace
Purchased at: Target
Love this umbrella! When you fold it down, it automatically locks which is so nice for traveling with your hands full! It’s just one more thing you don’t have to worry about! It’s super light and has tons of pockets and tags to attach tethers and toys for the baby, and hang your keys. Both you and baby have a cup holder as well. The umbrella portion is also huge and can keep the sun out of baby’s eyes no matter how low or high the sun is! My daughter is 7 months old and we’ve been using this stroller for the past couple months and have had no issues! There’s so much room to grow and stretch!