Summer Infant 3.5

Summer Infant 3.5" Baby Touch Boost Digital Color Video Monitor

BY SUMMER INFANT #48 in Baby Monitors

The summer infant 3.5" baby touch boost digital color monitor features an innovative, high resolution 3.5 color video screen and an easy-to-use interface. This is a top item in our baby registry.â the baby touch boost gives parents controls right at their fingertips to conveniently and securely see baby, day or night. Up to three cameras can be added to system to monitor multiple children or rooms in the home (additional cameras sold separately). 2013 national parenting publications awards (gold winner), winner ptpamedia, 2012 parenting awards editors choice, 2011 parenting awards editors choice, bestcovery best pick, best baby... see more...

Summer Infant 3.5
Summer Infant 3.5" Baby Touch Boost Digital Color Video Monitor
Robyn W.
Robyn W.
Middle River, MD
I bought this monitor on clearance. It gets the job done but I feel the battery drains quickly. Also to get the camera to move you have to touch the screen, but sometimes I can't get the screen to pop up the touch buttons to do so. Also sometimes when I am trying to move there is a delay. It does let me see my daughter and I can talk back if I need to.
Breanna J.
Breanna J.
Wesley Chapel, FL
I am so disappointed in this product. I purchased this for my son when he started sleeping in his own room so I could keep an eye on him and it has been nothing but a big problem. The camera moves by itself all the time and always ends up pointed at the ceiling. The touch screen is iffy and you never know if its going to work or not. My house is 1200 square feet and it says my camera is out of range if I go from one end of my house to the other….I can't imagine having a big house and having this problem. I have owned this product for a little over a year and it does not even turn on anymore. A complete waste of money and makes me scared to even consider buying a different video monitor! Never again will I buy from this brand.
Angela H.
Angela H.
Niagara Falls , NY
Such an amazing technology. I never wanted my first child to sleep in a different room than me and now with my second I don't have to worry about that because of this product.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Great quality. I have no complaints with this really. It would be nicer if it had a longer range. But camera quality is great. Sound is great.
Haleigh H.
Haleigh H.
This gets the job done, but I've had multiple problems with it. A couple months after using it the left arrow button stopped working and I can no longer pan the camera left. After about a year the intercom feature stopped working so I can no longer talk to my son through the monitor. The screen also cracked after being dropped from about 1 foot.