Summer Infant 3 Stage Newborn to Toddler Baby Bath, Love Ladybug (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

BY SUMMER INFANT

Allison E.
Allison E.
Aurora, Co
I wasn't super impressed with this tub. It's pretty low and bending over that far hurt my back. Also I wish the mesh sling dipped a little bit into the middle so that the baby could at least be touching the water. When using the sling my daughter was also so cold being completely out of the water. Lastly once she could use the actual tub she would slip all over the place. There really should be more grips on it to keep wiggly babies in place.
Christine L.
Christine L.
Aurora, CO
Mega Parent Expert
I love this bath tub!! It makes bath time easy with the sling. My baby is outgrowing the sling now but she still gets to enjoy bath time and she splashes away. I don't have to fill the entire tub with this bathtub so that saves time and money in water heating. I'm super pleased.
This tub is perfect for infant transition. We used it from newborn to toddler. I love the removable insert.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Monterey, TN
I love this tub so much! My daughter is 11 months and we still use it just without the insert now.
Jenny C.
Jenny C.
I think it's so cute I love the removable part because it helps with the transition. I still use mine and my baby is 10 months and I've had it since the baby was born