Summer Infant 3-in-1 SupportMe Seat

by Summer Infant

Summer Infant delights moms and babies, by providing safe & innovative products that bring peace of mind.

[product:summer-infant-3-in-1-support-me-seat] Does anyone else have a hard time attaching the table?
Start your review of Summer Infant 3-in-1 SupportMe Seat!
Caitlin N.
Summer Infant 3-in-1 SupportMe Seat uploaded by Caitlin N.
Purchased at: Target
A great booster seat for an infant! Great for placing on a chair, table, or floor! Has buckles so you know they are secured. Feeding tray is easy to clean! I use this everyday for my little one whenever he eats!
Yesenia B.
Dallas, TX
Summer Infant 3-in-1 SupportMe Seat uploaded by Yesenia B.
I recently bought this for my 4.5 month old son and it has been by far one of the best purchases I’ve made. I love how it will grow with him during the different stages of sitting. I plan on starting him on stage 1 foods in about 2-3 weeks so the tray on this seat is going to be a lifesaver. It’s very sturdy, durable and comfy. The moment I sat him in it he started to smile and giggle. I had been going back and forth between this seat vs the Bumbo seat and I’m so glad I got this one. It does the same exact thing and it’s just as useful at a fraction of the price. It’s also a good way for you to just put your baby down for a bit without having to worry about what he might get into lol. Like I said before, one of the best purchases I’ve made for my son. I’m super happy with it and completely recommend it.
Shasha Y.
Product is ok. I got this as a gift for my baby. While it is sturdy and supports my baby well, it just isn't my favorite baby product. I like that it's easy to clean and comes with straps so you can anchor it to a chair, but I hate how tight it is. It's a very snug fit. We can't put the tray on when baby is sitting in his seat because his belly is too big. The tray pushes against his belly, and it just isn't comfortable.
Michelle S.
Purchased at: Target
I bought this to keep at my moms place so we can sit my daughter in while she’s there. I prefer the ingenuity one as it allows her to sit a bit higher when it’s placed on the floor. This one is very low and just doesn’t seem as comfortable for her. I also prefer that the ingenuity snaps much easier into place and you can put the tray underneath for storage when you don’t need it.
Kate C.
Washington, DC
We purchased two of these, one to keep at each of the grandparent’s houses. Great seat for baby and easy to store away when not using. It can be set on the floor or fastened to a chair. Its easy to set up and easier to clean.
Mary Beth H.
Zachary, LA
This is a good little booster seat for the kitchen table. Just strap it on a chair. I like that it isn’t bulky and doesn’t take up extra room like a high chair would. It makes baby happy to be at the big table with everyone else. Price isn’t bad either.
Maddie D.
Belding, MI
We’ve always done family dinner at the table and it’s nice to be able to put baby in their seat at the table to be apart of family dinner. They just grow so fast
Katie N.
Amarillo, TX
This booster seat was a lifesaver when my son began eating solids. I did not want a booster seat or high chair with fabric as I knew it would require many trips to the washing machine. This 3-in-1 feeding and booster seat was incredibly easy to clean and supported my son when he wasn’t quite able to sit up on his own. This is a great product.
Kimberli H.
Reedley, CA
Love this little booster. It is way more affordable than big brand name options but it does the exact same thing. My sons both used this booster for a long time (until my husband got rid of it for some ungodly reason). They never had issues with it. The tray is spacious enough for a baby to comfortably eat on as well. It is so easily transported as well. I think we even took it to restaurants a couple times. I for sure recommend this.
Andrea M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I like this seat! My 5 month old uses it to practice sitting up. She does good sitting in it. So far she only uses it for 30 minute intervals, but it's a great tool to help her grow and develop. It's a little cheaper than a few other brands, but works just as well.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Caitlin H.
Elberta, AL
il y a 2 ans
Summer Infant 3-in-1 SupportMe Seat Does anyone else have a hard time attaching the table?