Summer Infant 3-in-1 Support Me Seat uploaded by Yesenia B.

BY SUMMER INFANT

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Keep your child's comfort at the forefront with safe infant support and multiple feeding stages provided by Summer Infant's 3-in-1 Support Me Seat. see more...

Review (1)
Yesenia B.
Dallas, TX
I recently bought this for my 4.5 month old son and it has been by far one of the best purchases I’ve made. I love how it will grow with him during the different stages of sitting. I plan on starting him on stage 1 foods in about 2-3 weeks so the tray on this seat is going to be a lifesaver. It’s very sturdy, durable and comfy. The moment I sat him in it he started to smile and giggle. I had been going back and forth between this seat vs the Bumbo seat and I’m so glad I got this one. It does the same exact thing and it’s just as useful at a fraction of the price. It’s also a good way for you to just put your baby down for a bit without having to worry about what he might get into lol. Like I said before, one of the best purchases I’ve made for my son. I’m super happy with it and completely recommend it.