BY SUMMER INFANT #2 in Highchairs & Boosters

Encourage your child's curiosity and interest in exploration with the summer infant 3-stage super seat. It has soft foam seating that helps support the child when he or she learns to sit up. This infant activity seat has a 3-point safety restraint that holds your child securely. Its 360 rotating tray provides on-the-floor fun. This activity baby booster seat has a removable snack tray with 2 snack cups. It has 4 cute toys to keep your baby entertained. The seat can be turned into a booster seat when your child grows up. This summer infant super seat is ideal for children ages 4 months and up. see more...

• Is this a good thing to get for my 4 month old? Is it act...3 Answers
  • Is this good? Need to know for my 4 month old4 Answers
  • How does this seat compare to a Bumbo seat? Does it have ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "this was a Christmas gift my son loved it he was in often loved the toys on it plus it grows with your child and he still uses it as a booster seat at the dinner table." in 8 reviews
  • "This is such a cool toy my son loved he sat in it all day we even used it as his high chair for a little bit the toys are fun to they even detach" in 6 reviews
  • "My son loves it and it does not take up too much space and if needed you can use the seat in the tub as well if your child doesn't sit up very well but is too big for the baby bath :-)" in 5 reviews
Tara` O.
Cedar Rapids, IA
We got this for our son when he was a baby and he never liked it. It is very big and more of a pain than anything else. When we had our daughter I got it back out and tried with her and she never liked it either. I then gave it to my brother and sister in law when they had their son. He wasn't a fan either.
Jovanna B.
My daughter loves this toy, she just turned 4 months and is always fussy about laying down, but when I put her in this she is happy than ever. Toys are very interesting, great back support but the tray gets stuck a lot.
Jessie G.
Roseville, CA
I got this for my 4 month old. I liked how it was a few things in one. I was super easy to put together but the tray keeps falling off. I do not like how every time she wants to play with the toys I have to put her in and rotate the tray. Once she's in she likes it but I feel like its just poor design.
Ashley N.
A friend that I used to nanny for had one for her son. I wasn't much of a fan.. He didn't sit and play in it for too long. It was bulky and just kinda got in the way. Not to mention the tray want easy to take on and off.
Crystal S.
The product itself was pretty good. If have my son support when he was learning to sit. My only major issue was that my outgrew it by height (he would clearly express his discomfort) well before the recommendation.
Amanda R.
Crane, MO
Bulky and when taking the opening part on an off to out the baby in or turning the trey around, it falls off the little groove thing keeping it up and you end up having to put it back together over and over. I was really excited about when I received it as a gift but it's such a hassle to put up with.
Danielle P.
Jessup, MD
Was so excited for this product but didn't end up using it as much as I wanted. My son gained enough control to sit on own before using this long and there's not a ton of toys on it for him to play with.
Katee L.
Bremerton, WA
We received this as a gift. We already had a bumbo seat so this was just an alternative to that. The tray would stay together and my 3 month old was able to pull it apart. We prefer the bumbo seat
denise r.
This chair is FANTASTIC! I love it my nephew had it and I love it because it useful as the little one grows. The price is amazing compared to other simple chairs. I really recommend this chair.
Elvira B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My son loves being in his chair. He enjoys playing on it while we try to feed. Very entertaining for him. The swivel tray is great to let little one play or have a drink in front of him.
Heidy F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this good? Need to know for my 4 month old
Carina T.
Paterson, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Is this a good thing to get for my 4 month old? Is it actually helpful ?
Amanda C.
How does this seat compare to a Bumbo seat? Does it have a seat belt? Do your little ones (5-6 months) actually sit in it or do they try to wiggle every which way to get out?