BY SUMMER INFANT #1 in Highchairs & Boosters

Encourage your child's curiosity and interest in exploration with the summer infant 3-stage super seat. It has soft foam seating that helps support the child when he or she learns to sit up. This infant activity seat has a 3-point safety restraint that holds your child securely. Its 360 rotating tray provides on-the-floor fun. This activity baby booster seat has a removable snack tray with 2 snack cups. It has 4 cute toys to keep your baby entertained. The seat can be turned into a booster seat when your child grows up. This summer infant super seat is ideal for children ages 4 months and up. see more...

• Is this a good thing to get for my 4 month old? Is it act...3 Answers
  • Is this good? Need to know for my 4 month old4 Answers
  • How does this seat compare to a Bumbo seat? Does it have ...1 Answers
Summer Infant 3-in-1 Activity and Booster SuperSeat
  • "this was a Christmas gift my son loved it he was in often loved the toys on it plus it grows with your child and he still uses it as a booster seat at the dinner table." in 8 reviews
  • "This is such a cool toy my son loved he sat in it all day we even used it as his high chair for a little bit the toys are fun to they even detach" in 6 reviews
  • "My son loves it and it does not take up too much space and if needed you can use the seat in the tub as well if your child doesn't sit up very well but is too big for the baby bath :-)" in 5 reviews
Chelsea P.
This seat is a life saver! This is the only thing that allowed me to get anything done for a solid three months while my son was immobile, yet still curious. This seat helped my baby learn to sit on his own also! I will always recommend this seat over the bumpo. I love that the activity try is included and removable for easy cleaning and storage!
Alisha W.
Dunedin, FL
This was great when my daughter was learning to hold her head up and trying to sit up herself. Only thing I didn't like was over time it got difficult to to reattach the tray but overall it was a great product and we got a lot of use out of it!
Aurora B.
Oswego , IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
At 5 months old my baby enjoyed this booster seat I am planning on using it more often as he gets older and take it with me on trips. He enjoys the toys but I don't enjoy the saucer tray it's a bit tricky to get into place if completely removed.
Kelsey K.
Fresno, CA
We put my daughter in this when she was about 3 months old. There is a opening next to the edge of the tray when you turn the toy bar tray my daughters finger got stuck in between there and th actual seat. Very dangerous how they have it designed plus I think it was made so cheap. Not worth the money. Our bumbo seat is 1000x better!
Candace S.
I put this seat on our kitchen table when we are having meals and my daughter loves to see everyone and interact with us even while we are all sitting at the kitchen table. Perfect item to take on the go to other peoples house and to the park.
michelle l.
Franklin Park, NJ
I compared the Summer Infant 3-in-1 baby seat to the Bumbo before choosing a seat. My sister has the Bumbo, and while my son was able to sit in it, he got bored very quickly. He is able to sit in the Summer Infant 3-in-1 seat longer than the Bumbo because of the toys to keep him occupied. He especially likes to swat at the bee.
Taylor N.
Tryon, NC
My son got one from his Gigi at a young age instead of a bumbo. He did great in it and the toys entertained him for sure only downfall was once a little baby food got on there it was so hard to clean. But love that the toys are removable.
Amber B.
New Orleans, LA
This is definitely a great product when your infant is tiny, however, they outgrow it so quickly. My LO is long so I never was able to make it past the first stage of the seat. It has lots of fun toys though, and kept her entertained while she actually fit in it. I liked it much better than the Bumbo seat because of the toys.
Brandi B.
Louisa, KY
This seat has so many uses. It goes from something like a bumbo from age 4 months all the way to a booster to be used at the table for a toddler. My daughter loved the toys and the seat buckled to the chairs at the table very securely.
Rosalinda V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I had purchased this online for my son and he really enjoys it! We're using it to help him learn to sit and also use it to feed him! He loves to play with all of the toys! I very much recommend this for your infants!
Heidy F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this good? Need to know for my 4 month old
Carina T.
Paterson , NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Is this a good thing to get for my 4 month old? Is it actually helpful ?
Amanda C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
How does this seat compare to a Bumbo seat? Does it have a seat belt? Do your little ones (5-6 months) actually sit in it or do they try to wiggle every which way to get out?