BY SUMMER INFANT #1 in Highchairs & Boosters

Encourage your child's curiosity and interest in exploration with the summer infant 3-stage super seat. It has soft foam seating that helps support the child when he or she learns to sit up. This infant activity seat has a 3-point safety restraint that holds your child securely. Its 360 rotating tray provides on-the-floor fun. This activity baby booster seat has a removable snack tray with 2 snack cups. It has 4 cute toys to keep your baby entertained. The seat can be turned into a booster seat when your child grows up. This summer infant super seat is ideal for children ages 4 months and up. see more...

• Is this a good thing to get for my 4 month old? Is it act...3 Answers
  • Is this good? Need to know for my 4 month old4 Answers
  • How does this seat compare to a Bumbo seat? Does it have ...1 Answers
Summer Infant 3-in-1 Activity and Booster SuperSeat
  • "this was a Christmas gift my son loved it he was in often loved the toys on it plus it grows with your child and he still uses it as a booster seat at the dinner table." in 8 reviews
  • "This is such a cool toy my son loved he sat in it all day we even used it as his high chair for a little bit the toys are fun to they even detach" in 6 reviews
  • "My son loves it and it does not take up too much space and if needed you can use the seat in the tub as well if your child doesn't sit up very well but is too big for the baby bath :-)" in 5 reviews
Diana B.
I was given this as a gift for my child. I enjoyed it because my daughter was able to play and play. I did not like that it was not easy to move around. So my daughter would have to be taken out and the toys would not be able to be relocated with out taking them apart.
Kayla M.
My son used this from about 3 months till he started to crawl at 6 months. He loved to be in, I used chain link toys to attach more toys to it for more fun. He loved spinning the ball. Looking at his reflection in the lady bug. Great toy. Very good investment.
Ann T.
West Richland, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love this product. It is really useful that it a compination of 3 product in 1. Because the baby gear is expensive so this saves you money. My little guy is so happy when he is sitting and playing on the activity chair! I highly recommend it to moms!
Shannon D.
Beaumont, CA
I really like this toy for my 5 month old baby! She isn't stable enough to sit on her own while I get some things done. This makes it so I can set her up and she can play, she loves it.
Chelsea P.
This seat is a life saver! This is the only thing that allowed me to get anything done for a solid three months while my son was immobile, yet still curious. This seat helped my baby learn to sit on his own also! I will always recommend this seat over the bumpo. I love that the activity try is included and removable for easy cleaning and storage!
Carmen S.
Lacey, WA
Its perfectly versatile for a baby and parent. It not only helps your baby work on sitting skills and core muscles but gives them safety and comfort with distraction and toys to play with and even neat for feeding time. I loved this product so much.
Brittany R.
Columbus, NC
This was a baby shower present for my daughter. Once she was able to hold her head up well she absolutely loved it. It made for a different activity so she didn't get bored so easy.
Alisha W.
Dunedin, FL
This was great when my daughter was learning to hold her head up and trying to sit up herself. Only thing I didn't like was over time it got difficult to to reattach the tray but overall it was a great product and we got a lot of use out of it!
Aurora B.
At 5 months old my baby enjoyed this booster seat I am planning on using it more often as he gets older and take it with me on trips. He enjoys the toys but I don't enjoy the saucer tray it's a bit tricky to get into place if completely removed.
Kelsey K.
Fresno, CA
We put my daughter in this when she was about 3 months old. There is a opening next to the edge of the tray when you turn the toy bar tray my daughters finger got stuck in between there and th actual seat. Very dangerous how they have it designed plus I think it was made so cheap. Not worth the money. Our bumbo seat is 1000x better!
Heidy F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this good? Need to know for my 4 month old
Carina T.
Paterson, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Is this a good thing to get for my 4 month old? Is it actually helpful ?
Amanda C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
How does this seat compare to a Bumbo seat? Does it have a seat belt? Do your little ones (5-6 months) actually sit in it or do they try to wiggle every which way to get out?