BY SUMMER INFANT #2 in Highchairs & Boosters

Encourage your child's curiosity and interest in exploration with the summer infant 3-stage super seat. It has soft foam seating that helps support the child when he or she learns to sit up. This infant activity seat has a 3-point safety restraint that holds your child securely. Its 360 rotating tray provides on-the-floor fun. This activity baby booster seat has a removable snack tray with 2 snack cups. It has 4 cute toys to keep your baby entertained. The seat can be turned into a booster seat when your child grows up. This summer infant super seat is ideal for children ages 4 months and up. see more...

• Is this a good thing to get for my 4 month old? Is it act...3 Answers
  • Is this good? Need to know for my 4 month old4 Answers
  • How does this seat compare to a Bumbo seat? Does it have ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "this was a Christmas gift my son loved it he was in often loved the toys on it plus it grows with your child and he still uses it as a booster seat at the dinner table." in 8 reviews
  • "This is such a cool toy my son loved he sat in it all day we even used it as his high chair for a little bit the toys are fun to they even detach" in 6 reviews
  • "My son loves it and it does not take up too much space and if needed you can use the seat in the tub as well if your child doesn't sit up very well but is too big for the baby bath :-)" in 5 reviews
Quan H.
Belle Chasse, LA
I was thinking of getting a bumbo like everyone else but after reading its reviews i was concerned that my baby's thigh but out growth bumbo so i decided to go with this seat. the price is great and i love the fact that it has toys and cup holder. At 3 months, she wanted to sit up but needed some support and this seat worked great for her. it keeps her busy and i could get things done around the house and even bring the seat with me.
Jaymee E.
My 9 month old loves this thing. I'll set him in it and he has the time of his life spinning the toys and looking at himself in the mirror. we haven't used it as a booster seat only as the activity chair so far.
Maricela S.
Fontana, CA
I had this item for a week and returned it! I hated it because even though my son was able to sit already, his back would somehow bend back. It looked extremely uncomfortable for a baby and if he moved it seemed like he would hurt himself on the hard plastic. Not the best product for infants.
Denise R.
Philadelphia, PA
My chubby son quickly outgrew his bumbo chair. When I saw this in Babies R Us, I quickly added it to my shopping cart. My one year old son is still entertained by the toys on the tray. It's lightweight and easy to travel with. There is an inset for the seat that grows with your baby.
Tamara P.
Hurricane, UT
I love using this with my son. We bought it for him when he was 6 months old and we still use it at 15 months old. It was great for when he just started sitting up, we used it when we went places that did not have a high chair, and we use it now so he can sit at the kitchen table with us.
Dani D.
Ringgold, VA
Wasn't really too fond of this as my aunt to whom I would baby'sit for had this and her infant daughter absolutely hated to be put in it and would scream bloody murder. It would always slide uncontrollably everywhere too.
Dusti B.
Slaughters, KY
My LO has this at her NANAS. She is amazed with this thing. My mother in law also uses it as a seat to feed her in. I love how it comes apart to make it easier to get her out of it. She loves the toys too. Kinda reminds me of a bumbo seat just with a bunch of toys attached.
Katie W.
I have one of these and it's amazing. My kids love it. One of the best gifts I've ever received. It was very easy to put together. Easy to get baby in and out of. Great investment for the Littles.
Diana B.
I was given this as a gift for my child. I enjoyed it because my daughter was able to play and play. I did not like that it was not easy to move around. So my daughter would have to be taken out and the toys would not be able to be relocated with out taking them apart.
Kayla M.
My son used this from about 3 months till he started to crawl at 6 months. He loved to be in, I used chain link toys to attach more toys to it for more fun. He loved spinning the ball. Looking at his reflection in the lady bug. Great toy. Very good investment.
Heidy F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this good? Need to know for my 4 month old
Carina T.
Paterson , NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Is this a good thing to get for my 4 month old? Is it actually helpful ?
Amanda C.
How does this seat compare to a Bumbo seat? Does it have a seat belt? Do your little ones (5-6 months) actually sit in it or do they try to wiggle every which way to get out?