BY SUMMER INFANT #1 in Highchairs & Boosters

Encourage your child's curiosity and interest in exploration with the summer infant 3-stage super seat. It has soft foam seating that helps support the child when he or she learns to sit up. This infant activity seat has a 3-point safety restraint that holds your child securely. Its 360 rotating tray provides on-the-floor fun. This activity baby booster seat has a removable snack tray with 2 snack cups. It has 4 cute toys to keep your baby entertained. The seat can be turned into a booster seat when your child grows up. This summer infant super seat is ideal for children ages 4 months and up. see more...

• Is this a good thing to get for my 4 month old? Is it act...3 Answers
  • Is this good? Need to know for my 4 month old4 Answers
  • How does this seat compare to a Bumbo seat? Does it have ...1 Answers
Summer Infant 3-in-1 Activity and Booster SuperSeat
  • "this was a Christmas gift my son loved it he was in often loved the toys on it plus it grows with your child and he still uses it as a booster seat at the dinner table." in 8 reviews
  • "This is such a cool toy my son loved he sat in it all day we even used it as his high chair for a little bit the toys are fun to they even detach" in 6 reviews
  • "My son loves it and it does not take up too much space and if needed you can use the seat in the tub as well if your child doesn't sit up very well but is too big for the baby bath :-)" in 5 reviews
Ashleyy H.
Mcpherson, KS
My daughter just got this for Christmas and she looooves being in it!! Not sure if it's because she likes to sit up or actually emotes the chair. The plastic isn't thin and it's all a very great quality. The seat part is even a little squishy so it's comfortable for your baby!
Ashley S.
Louisville, KY
My son loved this when he was little. When he first started eating with his fingers I would put some food on it for him. He loved to sit there and play with all the toys, or just look that them before he played much. I found it at a thrift store for 15 dollar. I had this and a bumbo and he liked this much more.
Haleigh H.
I got this seat as an alternative to the Bumbo since it allows the child to sit in a more natural position. It was great except the bumble bee and butterfly toys would not stay attached to the tray. My son could easily pull them off. We now use the seat as a booster attached to a chair and it works great for that purpose.
Sarah V.
Mukwonago, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Very happy with this product. It held up great through my first child, she used it in various ways for about a year. My second child has begun using it and it still looks new. The seat and tray is great for play when they are little (4+ months). Once they outgrow the tray the seat itself can be attached to a chair and used at a table. Although it didn't work as a booster seat for us while eating it was great at a smaller table for play.
Celeste M.
Both of my girls loved this activity seat. Before I had my first child I researched and checked reviews on a lot of toys, baby gear, and activity gyms. What I wanted was something that was multifunctional, affordable, and with great reviews. This is one of the gems I found. It is an activity seat and then it turns into a booster. It kept my girls entertained to give me enough time to do things I needed to do around the house.
Lisa G.
Both of my children love this seat. They play with it all of the time. The toys are durable and you can easily fix it if (somehow) your kids are like mine and were able to detach one. The only grievance I have with this is that it's INSANELY hard to replace straps if you need to.
Rena E.
We bought this instead of the Bumbo chair, because we felt it was more versatile. My son loved it when he was 4-6 months. Now that he's one he's able to pick the whole things up tray and all. The only thing that it's good for now is the strap it to a chair when we travel. He still likes the toys on the tray. This isn't something that will last a long time, but is a nice stepping stone to sitting up alone.
Inza J.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My daughter has a Bumbo seat , A Fisher Price Sit me up seat and this Super seat. She liked the super seat the least. The "foam" seat wasn't very soft and all and tended to move when we took her in and out of the seat. The tray was hard to turn and the toys were too far away from her so she never showed any interest in them (and she loves toys). We ended up returning it. She just didn't like it.
Samantha B.
Weston, OH
While this has been a great seat to me and my LO i still think it could use room for improvement. I'm not sure if it was destruction on my part or lack of product quality but i noticed it would disconnect on the ring around the seat very easily and that gets annoying after awhile.
Jamie L.
Our son loved his super seat. He had some developmental delays and that's really helped with his balance and coordination and helping him with trunk support allowing him to sit upright independently. The toys surrounding the seat and helped with fine motor skills as well
Heidy F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this good? Need to know for my 4 month old
Carina T.
Paterson , NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Is this a good thing to get for my 4 month old? Is it actually helpful ?
Amanda C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
How does this seat compare to a Bumbo seat? Does it have a seat belt? Do your little ones (5-6 months) actually sit in it or do they try to wiggle every which way to get out?