BY SUMMER INFANT #1 in Highchairs & Boosters

Encourage your child's curiosity and interest in exploration with the summer infant 3-stage super seat. It has soft foam seating that helps support the child when he or she learns to sit up. This infant activity seat has a 3-point safety restraint that holds your child securely. Its 360 rotating tray provides on-the-floor fun. This activity baby booster seat has a removable snack tray with 2 snack cups. It has 4 cute toys to keep your baby entertained. The seat can be turned into a booster seat when your child grows up. This summer infant super seat is ideal for children ages 4 months and up. see more...

• Is this a good thing to get for my 4 month old? Is it act...3 Answers
  • Is this good? Need to know for my 4 month old4 Answers
  • How does this seat compare to a Bumbo seat? Does it have ...1 Answers
Summer Infant 3-in-1 Activity and Booster SuperSeat
  • "this was a Christmas gift my son loved it he was in often loved the toys on it plus it grows with your child and he still uses it as a booster seat at the dinner table." in 8 reviews
  • "This is such a cool toy my son loved he sat in it all day we even used it as his high chair for a little bit the toys are fun to they even detach" in 6 reviews
  • "My son loves it and it does not take up too much space and if needed you can use the seat in the tub as well if your child doesn't sit up very well but is too big for the baby bath :-)" in 5 reviews
Kristen S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My 4 month old loves it. The seat has helped her get the feeling of sitting up while still being very well supported and the toys on the tray keep her entertained. At $30 this was worth every penny!
Mariana D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I loved this . My son's father bought this for him when he was about 7 months and he loved it . I would just say after maybe 15 min , they kind of get tired of sitting in that position .
Solange G.
Anaheim, CA
My baby received this as a gift and it's so amazing!! Not only did it help her reach her milestone of sitting up on her own, she enjoys sitting here and playing!! I'm super happy
Jen C.
norfolk va
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Loved this. Went to buy a bumbo seat but this was a lot cheaper. Both of my kids loved it. Very easy to use. The only thing is the activity thing is t very sturdy at all.
Bethany C.
Buffalo, NY
My daughter got really bored with this really quick. There aren't many toys to play with like others. Get one with more toys that are good for their fine motor skills.
Mandi B.
My son is just now starting to warm up to this thing. I've been using it to get him used to sitting up and sometimes with feedings. He doesn't like being in it for too long because his legs can't move around very much. The toys keep him distracted and entertained though. And it has been effective at getting him used to being upright. I do find it difficult to get him in and out of it and he's smaller than the average baby.
Brooke R.
Ashtabula, OH
I recently bought this for my son. I was looking at other seats similar to this one to help him learn to sit up by himself. He's growing tired of his swing, because he can't sit up straight in it. I'm so happy I decided on this one! He absolutely loves it, with and without the toys. We're both very happy.

Also a huge plus that when he's in it, it's almost impossible for it to tip or scoot around!
Darcy A.
Plattsburgh, NY
best investment ever! kept the little one happy and entertained while I could do some cleaning! She could also play and have a snack too! and even turned into a booster seat for the kitchen table! I was very happy with this! And would recommend to others!
Crystal V.
Hockley, TX
My son LOVED this chair. I thought it was way nicer than the bumbo and more safe as it comes with an attachment that you can buckle lo. Also the swivel tray had Ross that he enjoyed. Actually, his favorite toy I the one with the be inside. Once he outgrew it I had to detach his toy so that he can still play with it. I definitely feel it helped my son to sit up unassisted and It helped me as well. I would let him sit in there for 15-20 minutes where ever I was so that I could clean up or get chores done. Would definitely recommend!
Crystal B.
Hillsboro , OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My son is three months old but can set up so well. This is for four months and older. It keeps your baby secure with the buckles but I don't recommend leaving your baby unattended because accidents can happen. This seat will grow with baby into a booster seat by taking out the orange part. The tray with the toys to be attached or not is perfect for play or it being a tray for baby to eat and drink. It has two cup holders. I really love this seat for it's multiple uses. My son loves it because he can sit up better
Heidy F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this good? Need to know for my 4 month old
Carina T.
Paterson , NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Is this a good thing to get for my 4 month old? Is it actually helpful ?
Amanda C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
How does this seat compare to a Bumbo seat? Does it have a seat belt? Do your little ones (5-6 months) actually sit in it or do they try to wiggle every which way to get out?