BY SUMMER INFANT #2 in Highchairs & Boosters

Encourage your child's curiosity and interest in exploration with the summer infant 3-stage super seat. It has soft foam seating that helps support the child when he or she learns to sit up. This infant activity seat has a 3-point safety restraint that holds your child securely. Its 360 rotating tray provides on-the-floor fun. This activity baby booster seat has a removable snack tray with 2 snack cups. It has 4 cute toys to keep your baby entertained. The seat can be turned into a booster seat when your child grows up. This summer infant super seat is ideal for children ages 4 months and up. see more...

• Is this a good thing to get for my 4 month old? Is it act...3 Answers
  • Is this good? Need to know for my 4 month old4 Answers
  • How does this seat compare to a Bumbo seat? Does it have ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "this was a Christmas gift my son loved it he was in often loved the toys on it plus it grows with your child and he still uses it as a booster seat at the dinner table." in 8 reviews
  • "This is such a cool toy my son loved he sat in it all day we even used it as his high chair for a little bit the toys are fun to they even detach" in 6 reviews
  • "My son loves it and it does not take up too much space and if needed you can use the seat in the tub as well if your child doesn't sit up very well but is too big for the baby bath :-)" in 5 reviews
Mandy S.
This was definitely worth the buy! This is one thing I would recommend to new parents. My son loved it! He played it, he ate in it, and overall enjoyed himself. I definitely loved that you can set it on the counter. Definitely a thumbs up
Stephany V.
Orlando, FL
This was given as a gift at my daughters baby shower. I like that she has stuff to play with but I don't like that the plastic ring that goes around the seat goes out of place. She can easily get her finger caught. I would only recommend this if the parent was going to be next to the baby and really watch them
Charity D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I used this seat with both my kids for meal times when they were at their grandparents. It was inexpensive so I was able to buy it and leave it there for when we visited, much easier than bringing the high chair. They loved the toys on and enjoyed their meals more when they were slightly distracted.
Natalia V.
Orlando, FL
My daughter loved this!! She actually learned how to sit with this seat. She loved sitting there and playing with the little toys attached. Even now that she's 2 years old, she still plays with it. It is super affordable and I say this is a must have for all parents.
b ..
Got this for my 5 month baby she's already able to sit down and she loves it. I recommend this once baby able to grab and hold things and able to sit with support. Your babies will love it.
Nicole A.
I love this seat so much I bought two! My daughter is still too small to be able to sit in her actual highchair so this seat is perfect! She loves they toys, I love how easy it is clean and how well she fits in it.  I also like that it will grow with her.  You can remove the soft foam and the seat instantly can accommodate here when she is bigger.
Jaimie Z.
Sumter, SC
My son adored this and used it until he was about 7-8 months old. Once he outgrew the insert we did not use the green booster alone because it did not actually give him any height. If you have a chair that is already at a good height for a little one, though, it will do a great job of keeping them in place.
Elizabeth N.
Verona, PA
While I was putting stuff on my registry, I was torn whether I wanted to add a Bumbo seat or the Summer seat. I chose the Summer Infant Activity seat for many reasons. 1. There are toys to keep baby's attention. 2. It grows with baby unlike the bumbo seats. There's a green piece that you can take out once baby gets a little bigger. Those chubby little legs don't fit in there that long. So that removable piece allows there to be more space. 3. It attaches to a chair once baby is on the move and doesn't want to sit in the seat anymore. So you get a booster seat too. If you have a high chair, you can always hand over the booster seat to family or friends, or whoever might watch the baby, so baby can have a place to sit and eat. You don't have to buy a play seat AND a booster; they come as one! Those were the three reasons why I chose this seat. My son really enjoyed it. It strengthened his neck muscles because it kept him in a seated position. The toys, he loved them. The part all the toys are on move, so you can always slide new toys in baby's view. It's a great seat. Worth the buy!
Joseline M.
Milwaukee, WI
Had this for my son when he was very small. He loved it, got it target for a good price. It's worth the price, gives you the opportunity to get work done or get dinner started while your child plays in a safe toy.
New mom's this is a must buy
Nichole K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Very durable seat. I love how it helps keep my baby entertained and in one place so i can get things around the house done. The rotating tray is more apealing to him than the toys though. Its a easy cleanup after snacktime as well.
Heidy F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this good? Need to know for my 4 month old
Carina T.
Paterson , NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Is this a good thing to get for my 4 month old? Is it actually helpful ?
Amanda C.
How does this seat compare to a Bumbo seat? Does it have a seat belt? Do your little ones (5-6 months) actually sit in it or do they try to wiggle every which way to get out?