BY SUMMER INFANT #1 in Highchairs & Boosters

Encourage your child's curiosity and interest in exploration with the summer infant 3-stage super seat. It has soft foam seating that helps support the child when he or she learns to sit up. This infant activity seat has a 3-point safety restraint that holds your child securely. Its 360 rotating tray provides on-the-floor fun. This activity baby booster seat has a removable snack tray with 2 snack cups. It has 4 cute toys to keep your baby entertained. The seat can be turned into a booster seat when your child grows up. This summer infant super seat is ideal for children ages 4 months and up. see more...

• Is this a good thing to get for my 4 month old? Is it act...3 Answers
  • Is this good? Need to know for my 4 month old4 Answers
  • How does this seat compare to a Bumbo seat? Does it have ...1 Answers
Summer Infant 3-in-1 Activity and Booster SuperSeat
  • "this was a Christmas gift my son loved it he was in often loved the toys on it plus it grows with your child and he still uses it as a booster seat at the dinner table." in 8 reviews
  • "This is such a cool toy my son loved he sat in it all day we even used it as his high chair for a little bit the toys are fun to they even detach" in 6 reviews
  • "My son loves it and it does not take up too much space and if needed you can use the seat in the tub as well if your child doesn't sit up very well but is too big for the baby bath :-)" in 5 reviews
Mandy S.
Gainesville, FL
This was definitely worth the buy! This is one thing I would recommend to new parents. My son loved it! He played it, he ate in it, and overall enjoyed himself. I definitely loved that you can set it on the counter. Definitely a thumbs up
Stephany V.
Saint Cloud, FL
This was given as a gift at my daughters baby shower. I like that she has stuff to play with but I don't like that the plastic ring that goes around the seat goes out of place. She can easily get her finger caught. I would only recommend this if the parent was going to be next to the baby and really watch them
Charity D.
I used this seat with both my kids for meal times when they were at their grandparents. It was inexpensive so I was able to buy it and leave it there for when we visited, much easier than bringing the high chair. They loved the toys on and enjoyed their meals more when they were slightly distracted.
Alma M.
I bought this for my first baby and will be using it for my second baby as well. I really like that it is great with support for when they are learning to sit and the toys around keep them busy for a while. I also like that I can use it to feed her and it doesn’t take much space to store it.
Natalia V.
Orlando, FL
My daughter loved this!! She actually learned how to sit with this seat. She loved sitting there and playing with the little toys attached. Even now that she's 2 years old, she still plays with it. It is super affordable and I say this is a must have for all parents.
Marisela S.
This seat is amazing. Got it for my daughter when she was about 5 months and she loved it! Kept her pretty active and entertained. She is now 13 months old and though she no longer fits with the activity center attached she uses her chair as a booster seat. A must have product.
Brittany P.
Freeburg, IL
My daughter loved this toy for about two minutes.  I think part of the issue is that we're forcing them into a sitting position before their bodies are really ready for it.  While it's cute and a great thought, I don't know that it's really developmentally suitable.
b ..
Got this for my 5 month baby she's already able to sit down and she loves it. I recommend this once baby able to grab and hold things and able to sit with support. Your babies will love it.
Nicole A.
I love this seat so much I bought two! My daughter is still too small to be able to sit in her actual highchair so this seat is perfect! She loves they toys, I love how easy it is clean and how well she fits in it.  I also like that it will grow with her.  You can remove the soft foam and the seat instantly can accommodate here when she is bigger.
Jaimie Z.
Sumter, SC
My son adored this and used it until he was about 7-8 months old. Once he outgrew the insert we did not use the green booster alone because it did not actually give him any height. If you have a chair that is already at a good height for a little one, though, it will do a great job of keeping them in place.
Heidy F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this good? Need to know for my 4 month old
Carina T.
Paterson , NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Is this a good thing to get for my 4 month old? Is it actually helpful ?
Amanda C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
How does this seat compare to a Bumbo seat? Does it have a seat belt? Do your little ones (5-6 months) actually sit in it or do they try to wiggle every which way to get out?