BY SUMMER INFANT #1 in Highchairs & Boosters

Encourage your child's curiosity and interest in exploration with the summer infant 3-stage super seat. It has soft foam seating that helps support the child when he or she learns to sit up. This infant activity seat has a 3-point safety restraint that holds your child securely. Its 360 rotating tray provides on-the-floor fun. This activity baby booster seat has a removable snack tray with 2 snack cups. It has 4 cute toys to keep your baby entertained. The seat can be turned into a booster seat when your child grows up. This summer infant super seat is ideal for children ages 4 months and up. see more...

• Is this a good thing to get for my 4 month old? Is it act...3 Answers
  • Is this good? Need to know for my 4 month old4 Answers
  • How does this seat compare to a Bumbo seat? Does it have ...1 Answers
Summer Infant 3-in-1 Activity and Booster SuperSeat
  • "this was a Christmas gift my son loved it he was in often loved the toys on it plus it grows with your child and he still uses it as a booster seat at the dinner table." in 8 reviews
  • "This is such a cool toy my son loved he sat in it all day we even used it as his high chair for a little bit the toys are fun to they even detach" in 6 reviews
  • "My son loves it and it does not take up too much space and if needed you can use the seat in the tub as well if your child doesn't sit up very well but is too big for the baby bath :-)" in 5 reviews
Wendy B.
Guttenberg, NJ
My baby love this she will sit and play what I love about it that it's safe and my baby never fell or anything and u can use it for your baby to eat it's perfect
Stephanie M.
My baby loved this seat we used it for her to just sit and play we also used it as a portable high chair. I will definitely recommend this to all new parents.
Samantha B.
Creekside, PA
I got this as a shower gift. My mom uses at her house to feed my son and for him to sit and play while she baby'sits him. It so nice cause it has multiple uses.
hilda v.
My son didn't say for long playing there . only for 5 mins. i had to take the little toys out because that was the only thing he liked . i threw away the rest .
Katie B.
Keyser, WV
This is such a fun seat for kids. There's tons of different parts to keep them entertained and can be sat on the floor or any flat surface with supervision.
Debra S.
LAWNDALE, CA
This is an OK product to keep my girls entertained. It is a little clunky to open and close it. Also the toy holder above broke off and had to be fixed.
Jennifer R.
York, PA
I received this as a baby shower gift and it was awesome!!! I have great pictures of my daughter in it that I look at still & she is 6 now! Safe item.
Maria Q.
Mercedes, TX
I completley love this seat both my kids have had it and they love it and its so easy and convinient to have its good in space easy to move and clean.
Jessica B.
Frazeysburg
My now 4 year old had this exact one when she was a baby. She and I BOTH loved it. She loved the little bee in particular because she could chew on it!
Tabitha S.
My son loves his! And i love how well it supports him sitting and how easy it is to wipe down. He also really likes all the fun toys and bright colors!
Heidy F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this good? Need to know for my 4 month old
Carina T.
Paterson , NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Is this a good thing to get for my 4 month old? Is it actually helpful ?
Amanda C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
How does this seat compare to a Bumbo seat? Does it have a seat belt? Do your little ones (5-6 months) actually sit in it or do they try to wiggle every which way to get out?