BY SUMMER INFANT #1 in Highchairs & Boosters

Encourage your child's curiosity and interest in exploration with the summer infant 3-stage super seat. It has soft foam seating that helps support the child when he or she learns to sit up. This infant activity seat has a 3-point safety restraint that holds your child securely. Its 360 rotating tray provides on-the-floor fun. This activity baby booster seat has a removable snack tray with 2 snack cups. It has 4 cute toys to keep your baby entertained. The seat can be turned into a booster seat when your child grows up. This summer infant super seat is ideal for children ages 4 months and up. see more...

• Is this a good thing to get for my 4 month old? Is it act...3 Answers
  • Is this good? Need to know for my 4 month old4 Answers
  • How does this seat compare to a Bumbo seat? Does it have ...1 Answers
Summer Infant 3-in-1 Activity and Booster SuperSeat
  • "this was a Christmas gift my son loved it he was in often loved the toys on it plus it grows with your child and he still uses it as a booster seat at the dinner table." in 8 reviews
  • "This is such a cool toy my son loved he sat in it all day we even used it as his high chair for a little bit the toys are fun to they even detach" in 6 reviews
  • "My son loves it and it does not take up too much space and if needed you can use the seat in the tub as well if your child doesn't sit up very well but is too big for the baby bath :-)" in 5 reviews
Melissa C.
This is great. I love that it helps baby sit up and play and when it's time to eat the toys come off so you can use it to feed them in. Very versatile, My son found the toys very entertaining.
Wendy C.
A mi hija le encanta , es super buena compra lo usas para darle de comer tambien como un buster yo ya no compre la silla grande está la puedes poner en la mesa o en la barra
Monica  B.
I love this product. After trying other seats, this one turned out the best. The only thing keeping it from being an A is that I wish the back of the cushion chair was a little bit higher.
Miranda W.
Gardner, IL
We love that this seat can be used with or without the tray since it has the seatbelt. We even took it camping with us because it can be cleaned easily with a hose and some soap.
Kendra T.
I have used this seat since my daughter was learning to sit supported. I use this for feeding time & it keeps her entertained while building her muscle to sit unsupported.
Monica G.
Corona, CA
Love this item. So convenient to use. Easy clean up. My baby loved the toys, she chewed on them all. Helpful with her teething stage. Would definitely buy this again.
Tara S.
Cookeville, TN
When my 9 month old was 7 months he liked sitting in it for only a few minutes. The toys didn't really grab his attention. It was good to have to feed him baby food in.
Miguel P.
Aberdeen, WA
This was a Christmas gift my son loved it he was in often loved the toys on it plus it grows with your child and he still uses it as a booster seat at the dinner table.
Jamie D.
Edina, MO
This has helped my little guy sit up so much better. I love the tray and the toys on it. My little guy loves the ladybug/mirror. He giggles so much when he spins it.
Jennifer R.
Camarillo, CA
I do like this seat but the reason i gave it a B is cause of the tray i find to be a pain. it twists around but mine does move easy and keeps popping off the track
Heidy F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this good? Need to know for my 4 month old
Carina T.
Paterson , NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Is this a good thing to get for my 4 month old? Is it actually helpful ?
Amanda C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
How does this seat compare to a Bumbo seat? Does it have a seat belt? Do your little ones (5-6 months) actually sit in it or do they try to wiggle every which way to get out?