BY SUMMER INFANT #1 in Highchairs & Boosters

Encourage your child's curiosity and interest in exploration with the summer infant 3-stage super seat. It has soft foam seating that helps support the child when he or she learns to sit up. This infant activity seat has a 3-point safety restraint that holds your child securely. Its 360 rotating tray provides on-the-floor fun. This activity baby booster seat has a removable snack tray with 2 snack cups. It has 4 cute toys to keep your baby entertained. The seat can be turned into a booster seat when your child grows up. This summer infant super seat is ideal for children ages 4 months and up. see more...

• Is this a good thing to get for my 4 month old? Is it act...3 Answers
  • Is this good? Need to know for my 4 month old4 Answers
  • How does this seat compare to a Bumbo seat? Does it have ...1 Answers
Summer Infant 3-in-1 Activity and Booster SuperSeat
  • "this was a Christmas gift my son loved it he was in often loved the toys on it plus it grows with your child and he still uses it as a booster seat at the dinner table." in 8 reviews
  • "This is such a cool toy my son loved he sat in it all day we even used it as his high chair for a little bit the toys are fun to they even detach" in 6 reviews
  • "My son loves it and it does not take up too much space and if needed you can use the seat in the tub as well if your child doesn't sit up very well but is too big for the baby bath :-)" in 5 reviews
Lauren S.
Madisonville, TN
My son immediately started crying every time I tried to put him in this. The tray would not even spin. The toys did not snap on the tray correctly and it just seemed to be very cheaply made. Do NOT waste your money!
Dina D.
Pennsburg, PA
I love this product! I think it's better the the bumbo! It comes with a removable to table with toys, larger leg room and safety belt. Many colors too and cheaper!
Natalie P.
San Gabriel , CA
I seen my friends baby on this and he loved it. When we tried taking him out of it he would start to cry to go back i right away. I need one of these for when my little one soon starts to hold balance and sit up.
Brittany P.
Jacksonville, FL
My son loved his and helped him with some hand eye coordination and sitting up. My favorite part was that it turns into a booster seat and grows with the child.
Jessica E.
Tulsa, OK
My mother got Mini Me this for her first Christmas. She loved it and still loves it at 18 months old. The ring is just sitting to the side and she plays with it and sits in the seat just because she wants to.
Bree D.
My son got this as a gift and he liked it for a couple months but grew tired of it quickly. The tray is kind of a pain too, whenever I would try and spin him around, his arms would get stuck on the toys.
Heather W.
Yukon, OK
I bought this seat for my first child when his little legs became too chubby for the bumbo. This seat really surprised me. He loved it! We are now using it for our second child and he is also a fan.
Melissa C.
This is great. I love that it helps baby sit up and play and when it's time to eat the toys come off so you can use it to feed them in. Very versatile, My son found the toys very entertaining.
Wendy C.
A mi hija le encanta , es super buena compra lo usas para darle de comer tambien como un buster yo ya no compre la silla grande está la puedes poner en la mesa o en la barra
Monica  B.
I love this product. After trying other seats, this one turned out the best. The only thing keeping it from being an A is that I wish the back of the cushion chair was a little bit higher.
Heidy F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this good? Need to know for my 4 month old
Carina T.
Paterson , NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Is this a good thing to get for my 4 month old? Is it actually helpful ?
Amanda C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
How does this seat compare to a Bumbo seat? Does it have a seat belt? Do your little ones (5-6 months) actually sit in it or do they try to wiggle every which way to get out?