BY SUMMER INFANT #2 in Highchairs & Boosters

Encourage your child's curiosity and interest in exploration with the summer infant 3-stage super seat. It has soft foam seating that helps support the child when he or she learns to sit up. This infant activity seat has a 3-point safety restraint that holds your child securely. Its 360 rotating tray provides on-the-floor fun. This activity baby booster seat has a removable snack tray with 2 snack cups. It has 4 cute toys to keep your baby entertained. The seat can be turned into a booster seat when your child grows up. This summer infant super seat is ideal for children ages 4 months and up. see more...

• Is this a good thing to get for my 4 month old? Is it act...3 Answers
  • Is this good? Need to know for my 4 month old4 Answers
  • How does this seat compare to a Bumbo seat? Does it have ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "this was a Christmas gift my son loved it he was in often loved the toys on it plus it grows with your child and he still uses it as a booster seat at the dinner table." in 8 reviews
  • "This is such a cool toy my son loved he sat in it all day we even used it as his high chair for a little bit the toys are fun to they even detach" in 6 reviews
  • "My son loves it and it does not take up too much space and if needed you can use the seat in the tub as well if your child doesn't sit up very well but is too big for the baby bath :-)" in 5 reviews
Karissa T.
Joliet, IL
I bought this for my little one for Christmas because I thought it was a cute entertainer and it didn't cost much. I use it more for the booster than anything else. She got bored of the toys very easily and if I give her snacks I just use her highchair.
Hailea T.
Decatur, TX
I have this for my son. He loves it! Theres so much there to entertain the little one while you do other stuff. I started off with a bumbo but quickly switched. Absolutely love this seat
Joanne F.
As soon as our daughter started showing interest in sitting up, we went out and bought her this seat. She loves all they toys on it and she gets her snacks in it too. It's her go to seat
Michelle S.
Hudsonville, MI
This is a great chair except for the fact that the bottom is really slippery when just placed on the floor. I had to place a rubber pad under it to keep it from sliding across the floor.
Marissa T.
Floral Park, NY
The tray on this seat was very hard to move. It was not possible for baby to swivel this on her own during play time. We mainly used this when feeding her before using our highchair.
Jessica E.
Claremont, NC
I flipping love this thing!! It's small enough to sit on the counter top while cooking or washing dishes (always supervised and never too close to anything hot) and he lives the toys
Alicia A.
Idaho Falls, ID
We have a couple of super seats at my daycare and we love them! It helps to teach the babies to sit up and keeps them entertained long enough to tend to the other children.
lacy f.
My son LOVES this. I like that it has the tray so he can play with the toys. I also like that the tray is removable so he can just hang out and watch his cartoons in it.
Lucero B.
Louise, TX
I really didn't like this product neither did my baby. I would just sit him down and he would start to cry. I use it like 5 time but just didn't get my baby attention!
Hannah D.
Bensalem, PA
Great for new sitters. this is what helped my son sit up right. also, great to use in the tub if he's antsy. easy clean up and can be used as an on the go high chair.
Heidy F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this good? Need to know for my 4 month old
Carina T.
Paterson, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Is this a good thing to get for my 4 month old? Is it actually helpful ?
Amanda C.
How does this seat compare to a Bumbo seat? Does it have a seat belt? Do your little ones (5-6 months) actually sit in it or do they try to wiggle every which way to get out?