Summer Infant 3-in-1 Activity and Booster SuperSeat

Encourage your child's curiosity and interest in exploration with the summer infant 3-stage super seat. It has soft foam seating that helps support the child when he or she learns to sit up. This infant activity seat has a 3-point safety restraint that holds your child securely. Its 360 rotating tray provides on-the-floor fun. This activity baby booster seat has a removable snack tray with 2 snack cups. It has 4 cute toys to keep your baby entertained. The seat can be turned into a booster seat when your child grows up. This summer infant super seat is ideal for children ages 4 months and up.

Is this a good thing to get for my 4 month old? Is it actually helpful ?
Is this good? Need to know for my 4 month old
Start your review of Summer Infant 3-in-1 Activity and Booster SuperSeat!
Product Highlights
this was a Christmas gift my son loved it he was in often loved the toys on it plus it grows with your child and he still uses it as a booster seat at the dinner table.in reviews
This is such a cool toy my son loved he sat in it all day we even used it as his high chair for a little bit the toys are fun to they even detachin reviews
My son loves it and it does not take up too much space and if needed you can use the seat in the tub as well if your child doesn't sit up very well but is too big for the baby bath :-)in reviews
Kymberlee B.
Lusby, MD
My son enjoyed this for short periods of time. The table was pretty hard to spin around though.
Katee L.
Bremerton, WA
We received this as a gift. We already had a bumbo seat so this was just an alternative to that. The tray would stay together and my 3 month old was able to pull it apart. We prefer the bumbo seat
Danielle P.
Jessup, MD
Was so excited for this product but didn't end up using it as much as I wanted. My son gained enough control to sit on own before using this long and there's not a ton of toys on it for him to play with.
Alisha K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My daughter got the girl one to this she loves the tree that spins on it doesn't sit in it to much just yet but i love the idea its great
Bree D.
My son got this as a gift and he liked it for a couple months but grew tired of it quickly. The tray is kind of a pain too, whenever I would try and spin him around, his arms would get stuck on the toys.
Kelsey H.
Corp Christi, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 6
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a good affordable option. My son liked it. Has since grew out of it. (They only fit in it for so long) The day school he goes to uses it. Only con is I wished it was a little softer. I always added a blanket for more comfort.
Lisa G.
Both of my children love this seat. They play with it all of the time. The toys are durable and you can easily fix it if (somehow) your kids are like mine and were able to detach one. The only grievance I have with this is that it's INSANELY hard to replace straps if you need to.
Sarahi C.
Rex, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
I have similar booster seat for my baby I feel like it’s good for couple months when learning to sit up by themselves.But once they’re bit bigger it’s not because the booster seat doesn’t stay still.That only thing I dislike about it that baby can hurt themselves if they move around trying to get out.
madison M.
Townsend, DE
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is a good thing to have when you’re trying to help your baby learn to sit up or be entertained for a little bit. I wish the chair part would have been a little softer but it’s a good product and does what it’s supposed to.
Ashley S.
Louisville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My son loved this when he was little. When he first started eating with his fingers I would put some food on it for him. He loved to sit there and play with all the toys, or just look that them before he played much. I found it at a thrift store for 15 dollar. I had this and a bumbo and he liked this much more.