BY SUMMER INFANT #1 in Highchairs & Boosters

Encourage your child's curiosity and interest in exploration with the summer infant 3-stage super seat. It has soft foam seating that helps support the child when he or she learns to sit up. This infant activity seat has a 3-point safety restraint that holds your child securely. Its 360 rotating tray provides on-the-floor fun. This activity baby booster seat has a removable snack tray with 2 snack cups. It has 4 cute toys to keep your baby entertained. The seat can be turned into a booster seat when your child grows up. This summer infant super seat is ideal for children ages 4 months and up. see more...

• Is this a good thing to get for my 4 month old? Is it actually he...2 Answers
  • Is this good? Need to know for my 4 month old3 Answers
  • How does this seat compare to a Bumbo seat? Does it have a seat b...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "this was a Christmas gift my son loved it he was in often loved the toys on it plus it grows with your child and he still uses it as a booster seat at the dinner table." in 8 reviews
  • "This is such a cool toy my son loved he sat in it all day we even used it as his high chair for a little bit the toys are fun to they even detach" in 6 reviews
  • "My son loves it and it does not take up too much space and if needed you can use the seat in the tub as well if your child doesn't sit up very well but is too big for the baby bath :-)" in 5 reviews
Shellby M.
Hinesville , GA
Mega Parent Expert
I had this for both of my kids as babies and they loved it I could sit them in it let them explore and play while I caught up on household duties. As they grew it helped with motor skills and learning with the toys and the cup holders are great.
Julissa A.
Got this as a baby shower gift & so glad I got this. My son started using this about 5months and he loved playing with all the toys. It kept him entertained while I was eating or trying to pack stuff to head out. I would definitely recommend this item to parents. Small, comfy & really entertaining.
Melissa V.
Florence, AZ
Mega Parent Expert
my oldest son had this 5 years ago... he loved it. we used it for him to eat at and play at and he was always entertained with it. i loved that the tray rotated to your needs. we purchased it at walmart, definitely satisfied with price and quality of the toy and would consider purchasing again.
Kristen S.
Mega Parent Expert
My 4 month old loves it. The seat has helped her get the feeling of sitting up while still being very well supported and the toys on the tray keep her entertained. At $30 this was worth every penny!
Ashley H.
Mega Parent Expert
Cute concept. My son didn't really enjoy this too much. He kept pulling on the bug and it would come back and smack him. He grew out of it quick too. It was a gift.
Ashleyy H.
Mcpherson, KS
My daughter just got this for Christmas and she looooves being in it!! Not sure if it's because she likes to sit up or actually emotes the chair. The plastic isn't thin and it's all a very great quality. The seat part is even a little squishy so it's comfortable for your baby!
Katelynn D.
Verona, PA
Mega Parent Expert
Got this as a present for my baby shower and I would definitely purchase it just on my own. Really helped my baby with sitting up and balancing his body and head. only downfall was after his thighs got bigger, he didn't fit in it anymore lol he loved playing with the different toys that come on it. I think the colors are nice and bright to keep babies attention
Mandy S.
This was definitely worth the buy! This is one thing I would recommend to new parents. My son loved it! He played it, he ate in it, and overall enjoyed himself. I definitely loved that you can set it on the counter. Definitely a thumbs up
Stephany V.
Orlando, FL
This was given as a gift at my daughters baby shower. I like that she has stuff to play with but I don't like that the plastic ring that goes around the seat goes out of place. She can easily get her finger caught. I would only recommend this if the parent was going to be next to the baby and really watch them
Charity D.
Mega Parent Expert
I used this seat with both my kids for meal times when they were at their grandparents. It was inexpensive so I was able to buy it and leave it there for when we visited, much easier than bringing the high chair. They loved the toys on and enjoyed their meals more when they were slightly distracted.
Heidy F.
Is this good? Need to know for my 4 month old
Carina T.
Paterson, NJ
Mega Parent Expert
Is this a good thing to get for my 4 month old? Is it actually helpful ?
Amanda C.
How does this seat compare to a Bumbo seat? Does it have a seat belt? Do your little ones (5-6 months) actually sit in it or do they try to wiggle every which way to get out?