Summer Infant 2 Sided Contour Change Pad (White)

by Summer Infant

The 2-Sided Contour Change Pad offers peace of mind to parents and ultimate comfort to baby. Its high walls help prevent baby from rolling too far in either direction. For added security, a safety belt attaches over baby's mid-section. All Summer Change

Who used these for their baby ? I always just layed her on a blanket
How thick and soft is it?. I'm picky for my baby to have something he will think is comfy while I change him
How well does the non-stick bottom work?
Start your review of Summer Infant 2 Sided Contour Change Pad (White)!
Cumberland, KY
1,000 reviews
I recently bought this changing pad for my newborn and I just love it. It has straps to help hold a wiggly baby and it has curved edges so the baby can’t roll off. I love it and it’s easy to keep clean. It’s also waterproof, I believe. I purchased mine at Walmart for about $20 and I would say it’s well worth it. I highly recommend it.
Austin, MN
Really like this changing pad and that you can put it anywhere. The safety clips are nice but I don't use them since I don't step away from the baby. You can screw in the changing pad too, but we didn't do that since we don't leave her side when she is in it. A great price and would recommend this product for sure.
Columbia, SC
So much softer than the one I used with my older two. It's sides are very tall so I feel safer using it. Easy to clean, and it meets all expectations.
Palmdale, CA
I received this as a gift for my babyshower and I love it! My son is one and I still use it lol! It’s easy to clean and maintain!
chula vista
Summer Infant 2 Sided Contour Change Pad (White) uploaded by Wendy T.
Inexpensive changing pad and works great ! It feels like it is make of really nice quality and has been holding up great ! My son really loves laying on it and it feels very comfortable to him . All and all, great product for a great price !
Oklahoma City, OK
Great changing pad while my baby was smaller. Now that she's bigger and more mobile we tend to do diaper changing on the floor since she is an escape artist and does some par-core to get away. But we will likely save this pad for our next baby
Having somewhere to change your baby is crucial, this bed is comfortable enough for them to lie down
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,529 reviews
We have this one! It's soft and easy to change when the cover gets dirty. We put it on top of a changing table we got at a garage sale for 10$! And we refurbished it.
So far i love it. I bought this for the nursery for my new baby boy. It is definitely worth it. I would recommend this to anyone that has or is about to have a newborn. If mine gets messed up somehow I'm buying another
This product comes in handy so much with my newborn. I literally do everything with this changing Pad, from changing her to simply letting her sleep straight so that she can stretch. I would definitely recommend it to a friend. I'm so glad my sister gave this to me, because I don't know what j would've done without it.