Summer in Clinique Kit 2015 uploaded by Reshanett M.

BY CLINIQUE

Easy-glowing greats take you from poolside to party.$34.50 with any purchase. A $100 value! Includes: Roomy Striped ToteAll About Eyes mini (7 ml)Super City Block Oil-Free Daily Face Protector SPF 40 mini (15 ml)Full-Size All About Shadow 6-Pan Palette - Shades (left to right): Glass Slipper, Sahara Sun, Moroccan Brown, Pink Gold, Blushed, and Jute BrownFull-Size High Impact Mascara in BlackFull-Size Long Last Glosswear in Woo Me see more...

Jane K.
Jane K.
Corsicana, TX
Great for the summer time when you don't want to carry around a lot of make up. It's great summer colors that really compliment many skin tones. It's great for hanging around the pool or going shopping with the girls.
Chee T.
Chee T.
I received this packet when I purchased over an amount and this was fabulous!! I love it!! I love these because I can try the new products and if I like it make another bigger purchased!
Reshanett M.
Reshanett M.
This is perfect for the summer and has all the right tones and it's effortless makeup.... and the bag is nice too
Morgan C.
Morgan C.
Williamsburg, VA
This kit was so much fun. The bags are so durable and clean out easily. I am so happy about these
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Marne, MI
Very cute kit. The bag is super fun and vibrant. The make up colors are in the orangish side.
Sandy S.
Sandy S.
Review for: Summer in Clinique Kit 2015
This is a very awesome baggy for the summer :) i love clinic its a awesome brand! Helps a lot with my skin . I use thier brand probably 1 a week because im bad at washing my face the correct way :/ but i love their facial washes etc and skin care :) thier productos dont damage my face
Ariana R.
Ariana R.
Review for: Summer in Clinique Kit 2015
This summer clinique kit is really good and affordable because it has all kinds of different product of the brand Clinique and really good
Diana M.
Diana M.
I love Clinique! Always bring for us products that are effective and turn out skin amazing! This kit is amazing to put in your bag and use all day long or travel. The make up is really good and the products helped a lot my skin! Because of that I bought more products from them.
Hafsa R.
Hafsa R.
Review for: Summer in Clinique Kit 2015
I love this kid all the colors are really worse to tell really good for all skin tones and is a great summer gift to give to your friends
Marlenne M.
Marlenne M.
Chandler, AZ
Review for: Summer in Clinique Kit 2015
Works miracles, amazing wonderful products that you will be happy with. It's easy to use and it smooth on your face