BeautyFaceFacial SkincareSummer Fridays
Super Amino Gel Cleanser 50 oz/ 150 mL

Summer Fridays Super Amino Gel Cleanser 5.0 oz/ 150 mL

by Summer Fridays

A gentle, pH-balancing gel cleanser that treats skin to a restoring cocktail of 11 amino acids with a splash of mineral-rich seawater say goodbye to makeup and pollutants. Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Dryness, Loss of Firmness and Elasticity, and OilinessFormulation: GelHighlighted Ingredients:- Amino Acids: The foundation of skin's natural moisturizing factors (NMF), essential for maintaining smooth, healthy skin these 11 amino acids were custom-selected for their unique powers to replenish, protect, and support skin elasticity.

I Have a very sensitive skin I easily breakout. Should I try it?
What’s everyone’s winter skincare routine? Now that summer is officially over?
What’s everyone’s winter skincare routine? Now that summer is officially over?
Start your review of Summer Fridays Super Amino Gel Cleanser 5.0 oz/ 150 mL!
Luisina P.
Summer Fridays Super Amino Gel Cleanser 5.0 oz/ 150 mL uploaded by Luisina P.
I the pic you can see some of my favs but now we’re going to talk about the [product:summer-fridays-super-amino-gel-cleanser-50-oz/-150-ml] The texture it’s very gentle and my sensitive skin like it! Leaves the skin clean and refreshed. The thing that I like most it’s that doesn’t leaves my skin tight. Good cleanser.
Tiffany C.
Concord, CA
Summer Fridays Super Amino Gel Cleanser 5.0 oz/ 150 mL uploaded by Tiffany C.
Summer Fridays Super Amino Gel Cleanser 5.0 oz/ 150 mL this product is so amazing I use it every morning it leaves my skin so soft and glowing. It does not strip my face from my natural oils. It leaves my face like a smooth canvas ready for my skin care and makeup for the day time. Completely recommend.
Vivian C.
Oakland, CA
I was skeptical to buy a $38 cleanser when I've been using drug store for awhile now and my skin is not having any issues. I was soo attracted to the packaging and I loved the sea green in glass bottle! I pulled the trigger and am SO glad I did. It smells AMAZING, first of all..and my skin feels so much cleaner than it did when I was using Neutragena cream cleanser!! My skin feels so clean and SMOOTH, without being stripped whatsoever after using!! The tiniest issue is that the dispenser leaks for me, but not sure if this is a one-off. Never looking back regardless!
Ilona O.
Summer Fridays Super Amino Gel Cleanser 5.0 oz/ 150 mL uploaded by Ilona O.
I love this cleanser for washing my face in the morning, it has a very faint scent that I love. It is super gentle and not super stripping, and it is a glass bottle and beautiful. The only reason I took a star off is because one pump is not enough in my opinion, and I usually need two or three, which makes me go through it a little faster than other face washes. But totally worth it!!
Brittany G.
Rock Creek, OH
Summer Fridays is one of my favorite skin care lines. This is a wonderful cleanser that leaves my face feeling clean and fresh.
Jigna P.
Richmond, CA
Summer Fridays Super Amino Gel Cleanser 5.0 oz/ 150 mL uploaded by Jigna P.
Wanted to like this cleanser, but honestly I didn’t see much benefit from it. Yes it was super light weight and fresh, but didn’t really see any difference in my skin. Loved the look of the bottle, however it was a little on the pricey end for it not to work as well as I had thought.
Kimaya C.
Philadelphia, PA
Summer Fridays Super Amino Gel Cleanser 5.0 oz/ 150 mL uploaded by Kimaya C.
Initial review: wanted to try this because there aren’t many reviews on it. I got it from Sephora today and used it once so far. It was $38 and so far it’s worth it. My face immediately rejects products it doesn’t like but this didn’t irritate my skin at all. I have super sensitive skin and this didn’t tingle, burn, or anything like other products. My face doesn’t feel right and there is no residue. I think it’s worth the money. I’ll update this if I break out or something over night... God forbid lol
Deanna S.
Bethpage, NY
Summer Fridays Super Amino Gel Cleanser 5.0 oz/ 150 mL uploaded by Deanna S.
This is really great gentle cleanser. Doesn’t strip my skin or leave it feeling dry. My skin feels nice and clean and refreshed when using this. Hasn’t caused any breakouts or irritations.
Samantha G.
NewYorkNY
#NewYearSameFaves this cleanser is amazing. Has a super soft, light if nothing smell and my face always feels so clean post-use. My skin never feels stripped of its natural base either!
courtney D.
Summer Fridays Super Amino Gel Cleanser 5.0 oz/ 150 mL uploaded by courtney D.
If you can’t tell I definitely go for gel cleansers. I just love how light weight they are yet make your skin feel so clean. I just started using this one more recently and I’m already loving it but will post more about it once I use it up! And I love the bottle it comes in
Ask a question to the Influenster community...