Skin CareFacial SkincareSummer Fridays
Soft Reset AHA Exfoliating Solution 34 oz/ 100 mL

Summer Fridays Soft Reset AHA Exfoliating Solution 3.4 oz/ 100 mL

by Summer Fridays

A powerful, three-in-one solution packed with 16 percent AHAs and niacinamide to exfoliate and visibly brighten skin while reducing the appearance of pores. Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Pores, Fine Lines and Wrinkles, and Dullness and Uneven TextureFormulation: Lightweight SerumHighlighted Ingredients:- Lactic Acid: Smooths the look of fine lines and visibly reduces other signs of aging- Niacinamide: Visibly clarifies and refines skin's texture while minimizing the look of pores for a smoother, more even-toned appearance.

Will this burn someone’s skin who is new to aha exfoliation?
Is the [product:summer-fridays-soft-reset-aha-exfoliating-solution-34-oz/-100-ml] solution good for sensitive/dry skin ?
Every time I use this my face burns, has anyone else experienced this? Does it subside as my face gets used to it?
Start your review of Summer Fridays Soft Reset AHA Exfoliating Solution 3.4 oz/ 100 mL!
Morgan C.
Frankton, IN
Summer Fridays Soft Reset AHA Exfoliating Solution 3.4 oz/ 100 mL uploaded by Morgan C.
This is the first time I’ve ever used an exfoliating solution like this so I was super excited to try it out! It’s 16% AHAs and niacinamide that help exfoliate, brighten, and reduce the appearance of pores. This says you can use it every night, but I recommend only starting it out 2-3 nights a week and slowly build yourself up to daily or every other day, especially if you have sensitive skin. After cleansing, I saturate a cotton pad and use it all over my face (avoiding eyes) and then follow up with my moisturizer. Using it only a few nights a week, I have already seen such a huge improvement in my skin! I have huge pores and since using this they have significantly gotten smaller. It also makes my skin so glowy and soft when I wake up! I also really love the packaging. It feels luxurious with the glass bottle, and the shade of blue is absolutely beautiful.
Iqra A.
Wethersfield, CT
Summer Fridays Soft Reset AHA Exfoliating Solution 3.4 oz/ 100 mL uploaded by Iqra A.
Loving this gentle exfoliating solution. You can see the difference on your face the next morning. Also great for sensitive skin.
Al M.
Brooklyn, NY
Summer Fridays Soft Reset AHA Exfoliating Solution 3.4 oz/ 100 mL uploaded by Al M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I literally saw results the next day! My skin is very sensitive and acne prone and this exfoliant worked like a magic.  By the time I wake up, my face is so smooth and isn't red at all. After 5 days, there isn't a single spot on my face that is dry or peeling. Honestly worth every penny. Summer Fridays Soft Reset AHA Exfoliating Solution 3.4 oz/ 100 mL
Fanny H.
Summer Fridays Soft Reset AHA Exfoliating Solution 3.4 oz/ 100 mL uploaded by Fanny H.
This Exfoliating Solution has so many amazing benefits for your skin. It has 16% AhA, as well as Niacinamide, lactic acid, and Glycolic Acid to help exfoliate and brighten your skin while minimizing pores.this also helps smooth any uneven texture on the skin for more even-toned appearance. It’s a powerful solution! It also helps with reducing fine line. Because this is so potent I use it only once a week until my skin gets use to it. I put it on a cotton pad and just gentle sweep it all over my face especially in areas that needs the brightening, unclog pores, and textured area. Th skin really absorbs it without any sticky feeling. It has clean ingredients and vegan! I’m very impressed with this brand and it’s my first product. [product:summer-fridays-soft-reset-aha-exfoliating-solution-34-oz/-100-ml]
Rhyza A.
Arcadia, CA
Summer Fridays Soft Reset AHA Exfoliating Solution 3.4 oz/ 100 mL uploaded by Rhyza A.
I tried this the first time and I knew that the formula is strong as said in the box. This contains 16% AHA which means that the formula has increased cell turnover. Upon application, i felt a little sting so I am gonna use this once a week and first until my skin gets acclimated to the product. [product:summer-fridays-soft-reset-aha-exfoliating-solution-34-oz/-100-ml]
Adriele Z.
Santa Ana, CA
Summer Fridays Soft Reset AHA Exfoliating Solution 3.4 oz/ 100 mL uploaded by Adriele Z.
I've been using it for a few weeks, and my skin looks amazing! Anyone looking for smooth texture and radiant skin should give it a try.the scent is amazing
Rhea P.
Torrance, CA
Summer Fridays Soft Reset AHA Exfoliating Solution 3.4 oz/ 100 mL uploaded by Rhea P.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a new addition to my nightly routine. Lately I am developing few acne so I decided to give it a try. It helps my skin to look clear and it minimizes my pores which is also my problem. It makes my skin feeling soft and smooth as well. I am using it every other night. So far it doesn’t give my skin any irritation. [product:summer-fridays-soft-reset-aha-exfoliating-solution-34-oz/-100-ml]
lisa A.
Warren, MI
Summer Fridays Soft Reset AHA Exfoliating Solution 3.4 oz/ 100 mL uploaded by lisa A.
Nice glass bottle. I am not a fan of glass bottles especially when I need to pack a weekend/overnight bag. The consistency is thicker than a toner. This is a fragrance free Exfoliating night-time treatment solution. This is not a gentle exfoliant for me. There was quite a bit of tingling and some burning when I used it. I will definitely use this only once a week or less for the time being.Summer Fridays Soft Reset AHA Exfoliating Solution 3.4 oz/ 100 mL
Cindy M.
Woodland Hls, CA
Summer Fridays Soft Reset AHA Exfoliating Solution 3.4 oz/ 100 mL uploaded by Cindy M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I recently added the Summer Fridays Soft Reset AHA Exfoliating Solution to my routine and I have enjoyed using this so much and will keep using sparingly. The bottle is such a beautiful blue colored container and it’s made of glass which makes it feel luxurious. I will say I don’t have sensitive skin so this was something I am really enjoying when using. I used this as recommended during my night time routine soaked in a cotton pad and then swiped it all over my face. My skin started to tingle and itch a bit but it’s normal when using chemical exfoliants. After my first use I noticed my skin became and looked so smooth, I get textured skin once in a while when I do not exfoliate but my skin looked amazing and radiant in the morning after using this. My pores have also diminished and overall my skin was glowing. I only use this every other day just so my skin won’t get too sensitive or react differently to it. I really enjoyed this and it will be a staple.
Lori W.
Leechburg, PA
Summer Fridays Soft Reset AHA Exfoliating Solution 3.4 oz/ 100 mL uploaded by Lori W.
Want better skin? Dang where shall I start with this game changer night time use with a serum like consistency use at night after cleansing for resurfacing a 3 n 1 team that brightens, exfoliates, and reduces pores which is always a lovely thing! MAJORLY does what it says for pores, wrinkles fines lines, dullness and texture which is absolutely amazing to me! My face/skin feels and looks so fresh after I use it it’s amazing! I highly recommend! Exfoliates and unclogs pores visibly clarifies this stuffs AMAZING!! Get you some you will not be disappointed!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...