BY SUMMER FRIDAYS

What it is: A two-in-one mask to buff skin brighter before hugging it in a plush mix of restorative natural oils.

Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily

Skincare Concerns: Dark spots, Dryness, and Fine lines and wrinkles

Formulation: Mask

Highlighted Ingredients:
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C): Provides antioxidant benefits, skin brightening properties, and supports natural collagen synthesis
- Argan, Safflower, Sesame, Avocado, Grape Seed Oils: Provide fatty acids, vitamins, and antioxidants while soothing irritation.
- Rose Flower Powder: Polishes.

Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free. It comes in recyclable packaging.

What Else You Need to Know: For petal-soft skin, smooth out rough days with this spa-worthy replenishing mask. Delicately ground wild rose powder whisks away dead skin cells, while a dream team of antioxidant-rich oils steep skin in luxe moisture, nurturing fatty acids and soothing healing.

Ingredients: Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Sucrose, Silica, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Rosa Damascene (Bulgarian Rose) Flower Oil, Rosa Gallica (Rose) Flower Powder, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) Acetate, All Natural Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.

Suggested Usage:
-On dry cleansed skin, apply to face, neck, and décolletage. Gently massage, avoiding eye area.
-Leave for 10 minutes.
-Remove with damp wash cloth and pat remaining oils into skin for a nourishing glow.
-Use whenever you need to revive radiance.

Paula M.
MCALLEN, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
I just got this yesterday and used it at night for 10-15 minutes then cleaned off with a warm damp cloth. I wanted to see how it truly is so I decided not to have moisturizer before bed. I woke up to pretty bouncy glowy skin then washed up with a facial cleanser and moisturized. It looks so good still. I’m still trying it out hopefully I don’t break out cause it’s so good. Just on the expensive side. I am wondering how it compares to the other mask as it seems to have the same benefits but this has less ingredients.
Marissa L.
Delray Beach
Purchased at: Sephora
I love summer Friday’s , I have the other two masks which are skincare staples for me. This mask wasn’t my favorite. The smell is great just like roses , so when your putting it on it’s nice. But it’s like a thick gel oil on the skin . I let mine soak in for 15 mins then I washed off in the shower , now it does say to use a washcloth but I don’t use towels on my skin so I started to wipe off with my hands. Which I should say works but takes a long time plus your left with oily residue on your hands and face. I will say the oils hydrate your skin but this definitely isn’t a mask you use before you put on makeup or leave the house ! I will use the remainder of the bottle at night for a light exfoliation . But I would recommend the other two masks any day over this one!
Caitlin M.
Staff
I used this for the first time last night and am already in love. The texture is a light water gel that feels more like a moisturizer than mask. But the rose petal powder gives it an extra exfoliation touch that is gentle and yet effective. I put the mask on while I cooked dinner and then gently rubbed the power in a circular motion to exfoliate with warm water. After patting dry, I immediately noticed my skin looking a bit calmer and luminous. I followed with my favorite moisturizer and felt good to go. This is my third Summer Fridays mask and I am ready for whatever they launch next.
Liana R.
Summer Fridays R&R Mask Review
__
I was soo excited for this one bc I am a huge fan of masks with this concept. This R&R mask can nourish, brighten, and buff the skin.

🥀For the first many uses, product will probably spew out and get messy. For me this was a tad frustrating.
🥀The fragrance is a rosy and something along the lines of peachy smell(?) Not very overpowering but I personally wasn’t in love.
🥀The sugar granules were too rough for me to enjoy as a physical exfoliator which knocks down some of my excitement for this mask...which took away from noticing any of the rose flower powder doing any buffing.
🥀 They recommend using a washcloth to wipe away product because unless you’re using a thin layer, it’ll be work. Your hands will be oily and filmy as the oils are immiscible and a washcloth saves time.
🥀With the way this mask works, there will be an oil residue on your skin which I think is very unique. I surprisingly grew to find this the best part of the mask. If you get over the initial hesitation that it’ll cause breakouts (which it didn’t but the sugar badly irritated my face), it’s actually pretty pleasant, like having any great oil on your skin.
Its main oils are:
•Safflower Oil
•Sesame Oil
•Argan Oil
•Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil
__
My skin does feel really soft and plumped up from the oils afterwards but you could probably achieve similar results with a $9 bottle of safflower oil from iherb and some sugar.....you just won’t own a perfectly rosy tube of aesthetic.

All in all, I don’t find it an overall exciting experience. I’m not mad at it enough to immediately return it as it does give you super soft skin but I feel torn as I don’t think the “benefits” of this mask, are worth the price. So I do hesitate to recommend it to everyone at a higher $52 for less product per unit compared to their other masks.
Anita W.
San Francisco, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
I’ve only used this mask once but I love it so far! It’s lightweight, smells amazing, and is exfoliating and hydrating at the same time. It’s gentle enough for my sensitive skin which I love. Summer Fridays is the best!
Stephany z.
Sutton, MA
Purchased at: Sephora
This really does hydrate the skin and leaves your face feeling hydrated and smooth. I’ve only used it once but I could tell it brighten my skin up. I have dry acne prone skin with fine lines and this didn’t make me break out just gave me good hydration!
Kari G.
Lancaster
Purchased at: Sephora
Loved it! This is the first Summer Friday’s mask I have tried. Picked it up on an impulse buy at Sephora. Definitely on the pricey side, but was gentle on my skin and didn’t cause extra redness or irritation.
Denise L.
Long Beach
Absolute adore this face mask. The exfoliants is subtle but leaves the skin significantly hydrated and glowing, even while on you can see the glow. It’s truly amazing how bright this leaves the skin after you wipe off with a warm towel.
Kimberly G.
Albuquerque , NM
Purchased at: Sephora
I’ve used this mask 4 times already. I absolutely love it. I know some people either hate it or love it, but I happen to think it’s amazing! I have acne prone skin that is sooooo sensitive and dry. Trying out new products for me is daunting, because I always take the chance of having a weird reaction and breaking out like crazy. I didn’t with this product. It even got rid of some of my dry patches !! I was so shocked. My skin looks so even and bright too. The glow is real. I love the smell of this stuff too ! This whole product is just so beautiful and so luxurious!! So worth the money in my opinion. I’m really glad I bought this !SUMMER FRIDAYS R + R Mask
Knar A.
Pasadena, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Face Oil+ Face Mask in one! What more can I ask for! Smells amazing, It brightens, refines, and quenches my skin for a dewy rose glow complexion. #summerfridays did it again! It’s a must have R+R mask!
Crystal O.
Atlanta , GA
Can you compare + contrast this with the jet lag mask?
Brooke J.
Memphis, TN
For this price it better be wonderful. Lol but what does it do?
megan n.
Hamilton, ON
How hydrating is this mask, does it leave quite a bit of oil behind for absorption? Has anyone experienced breakouts with it ? I have acne prone skin but Ive recently been going through a dry patch!
Shelley C.
Spring Branch, TX
1,243 reviews
Kayla H.
Brandon, MS
How well does this product work? How long was t until you saw results? Is it worth the price?

Sephora