SUMMER FRIDAYS R + R Mask

by Summer Fridays

What it is: A two-in-one mask to buff skin brighter before hugging it in a plush mix of restorative natural oils.

Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily

Skincare Concerns: Dark spots, Dryness, and Fine lines and wrinkles

Formulation: Mask

Highlighted Ingredients:
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C): Provides antioxidant benefits, skin brightening properties, and supports natural collagen synthesis
- Argan, Safflower, Sesame, Avocado, Grape Seed Oils: Provide fatty acids, vitamins, and antioxidants while soothing irritation.
- Rose Flower Powder: Polishes.

Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free. It comes in recyclable packaging.

What Else You Need to Know: For petal-soft skin, smooth out rough days with this spa-worthy replenishing mask. Delicately ground wild rose powder whisks away dead skin cells, while a dream team of antioxidant-rich oils steep skin in luxe moisture, nurturing fatty acids and soothing healing.

Ingredients: Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Sucrose, Silica, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Rosa Damascene (Bulgarian Rose) Flower Oil, Rosa Gallica (Rose) Flower Powder, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) Acetate, All Natural Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.

Suggested Usage:
-On dry cleansed skin, apply to face, neck, and décolletage. Gently massage, avoiding eye area.
-Leave for 10 minutes.
-Remove with damp wash cloth and pat remaining oils into skin for a nourishing glow.
-Use whenever you need to revive radiance.

Has anyone tried this mask? Do you see results? What skin type is it best for?
What kind of skin problem does this product target?
Would anyone recommend this for combo/oily skin?
Start your review of SUMMER FRIDAYS R + R Mask!
How would you rate this product?
Rebecca L.
Highland Park, NJ
SUMMER FRIDAYS R + R Mask uploaded by Rebecca L.
🍊 @summerfridays R&R mask is another great mask but for exfoliating your face. I love the smell and the texture but it can sometimes leave a film. 7/10
christie K.
Roseville, MI
SUMMER FRIDAYS R + R Mask uploaded by christie K.
Purchased at: Sephora
Summer Fridays R + R Mask @summerfridays First impression I absolutely love this mask first time using, its gently exfoliate, balance, calm, and moisturize my dry, irritable, acne prone combination skin (This product has vitamin C). My skin is definitely looking dewy after and smooth and soft and much brighter. Love the smell it’s smell of Rose very pleasant. I have sensitive skin and this mask didn’t irritate or dry out my skin. I highly recommend this mask! Details A two-in-one mask to buff skin brighter before hugging it in a plush mix of restorative natural oils. Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Dark spots, Dryness, and Fine lines and wrinkles For petal-soft skin, smooth out rough days with this spa-worthy replenishing mask. Delicately ground wild rose powder whisks away dead skin cells, while a dream team of antioxidant-rich oils steep skin in luxe moisture, nurturing fatty acids and soothing healing. Retails $52
Audrey S.
Atlanta, GA
SUMMER FRIDAYS R + R Mask uploaded by Audrey S.
This mask is really nice. It smells absolutely amazing like roses. I have combination skin and I found it to be super hydrating especially on my cheeks. It applies easily and my skin always feels refreshed and restored after use with a bit of a glow. I would say that for its price point, I’m not sure if I saw astonishing results. I had bought it on sale and would happily purchase on sale again!
Alessandra P.
Roswell, GA
SUMMER FRIDAYS R + R Mask uploaded by Alessandra P.
I never anticipated liking this Summer Friday mask as much as I do. It has completely exceeded my expectations. I use it once or twice a week (usually when I take my makeup off after work a few hours before my nighttime routine). I feel it really leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturizer. I also am a sucker for the user experience with this mask—it is fun and smells lovely.
Jen U.
Queen Creek, AZ
SUMMER FRIDAYS R + R Mask uploaded by Jen U.
So let’s talk about @summerfridays R & R Mask. I picked this up when they had it half off and then got a bit scared to try it. Some people told me it was hard to take off and left an oily residue. The first time I used it I was sure to use a thin amount. I’m not a fan of the rose scent. It’s strong. Very strong! I did need to use a cloth to remove the mask but it did come off fairly easy and I didn’t find too much of an oily residue. Just nice soft skin. But the scent is just too much for me so it’s not one I’d repurchase. I’ve now been able to test out all three of their masks, Jet Lag, Overtime and R & R and Overtime is my favorite of the three. Jet Lag is too heavy for my skin type. SUMMER FRIDAYS R + R Mask
Paige P.
Charlotte, NC
SUMMER FRIDAYS R + R Mask uploaded by Paige P.
Makes my skin feel so soft and glowy. I use this about once a week to slough off any dead or dry skin. Love the smell of it too.
Stephany Z.
Sutton, MA
SUMMER FRIDAYS R + R Mask uploaded by Stephany Z.
Purchased at: Sephora
This really does hydrate the skin and leaves your face feeling hydrated and smooth. I’ve only used it once but I could tell it brighten my skin up. I have dry acne prone skin with fine lines and this didn’t make me break out just gave me good hydration!
Valentina C.
Chula Vista, CA
SUMMER FRIDAYS R + R Mask uploaded by Valentina C.
This is a beautiful rose powerhouse mask! It contains Bulgarian rose, argan oil, rose flower powder, and avocado, sesame and grape seed oil. It has a beautiful rose scent and leaves the skin so silky! It gently exfoliates the skin and leaves you with subtle luminosity to the skin. If you put too much, it can be too oily and leave you with a film feeling on the skin. I would definitely recommend going in with a little bit and build it up if you need more. Gorgeous texture!
catherine X.
Deer Park, NY
SUMMER FRIDAYS R + R Mask uploaded by catherine X.
This product is a nice spa day type of mask. I’ve used two tubes of it so far but this one might just be too oily for my skin. It leaves a layer of rose oil on my skin after washing it off which I don’t particularly like so I use it for my legs because they are super dry. I recommend it to users who have dry skin. SUMMER FRIDAYS R + R Mask
Caitlin M.
Staff
Brooklyn, NY
I used this for the first time last night and am already in love. The texture is a light water gel that feels more like a moisturizer than mask. But the rose petal powder gives it an extra exfoliation touch that is gentle and yet effective. I put the mask on while I cooked dinner and then gently rubbed the power in a circular motion to exfoliate with warm water. After patting dry, I immediately noticed my skin looking a bit calmer and luminous. I followed with my favorite moisturizer and felt good to go. This is my third Summer Fridays mask and I am ready for whatever they launch next.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nya F.
Saint Louis
il y a un an
Rachel A. il y a un an
It is not very strong but is it very effective! I was very impressed and surprised at how much “glow” this mask gave my skin!
Skylar F.
Owensboro, KY
il y a un an
Has anyone tried this product, SUMMER FRIDAYS R + R Mask? I’ve been using it and I’m not quite sure what I think! I kinda have mixed feelings!!
Zoe M. il y a un an
Yes, it is a beautiful mask infused with rose. Once you have left it on and massaged it it gives you a gentle exfoliation and then leaves a really soft film of the oil after. Skin feels amazing x