Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask Mini

by Summer Fridays

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A one-of-a-kind hydrating cream face mask featuring proven, skin-loving ingredients that deliver rich hydration and a radiant complexion in just one application. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more… You don't have to be a jetsetter to have that lag. Upgrade your skin to a business-class complexion no matter what time your red-eye gets in, or what time your head hits the pillow. This uber-dewy, hydrating mask soothes thirsty, stressed-out skin by steeping cells in a nourishing mix of vitamins, ceramides, antioxidants, and gently exfoliating extracts. Skin looks instantly renewed, radiant, and ready for anything. Summer Friday's Jet Lag Mask is a rich combination of ceramides, vitamins, antioxidants, and anti-inflammatory ingredients that help to combat puffy, inflamed, over-worked skin. This ultra-hydrating facial mask immediately helps to calm, cool, and soothe your complexion. This product is free from harmful ingredients such as artificial fragrance or color, harsh surfactants, petrolatum, GMOs, triclosan, hydrogen peroxide, EDTA's, BHT or BHA, formaldehyde, or propylene glycol. This product has not been tested on animals and there are no animal by-products in this mask, meaning this mask is vegan. There is a very small amount of peppermint oil, corn mint oil, and orange oil to give this mask a tingling effect on the skin, which naturally smells amazing, too. Clean at Sephora When you spot our Clean seal, you can be sure we've checked that this brand's product is made without the ingredients you told us you'd most like to avoid. Clean at Sephora™ is formulated without: Sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, triclocarban. All skincare, hair, and makeup brands with the Clean Seal have less than one percent of synthetic fr

What are your thoughts on Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask Mini ? PROS, cons, is it worth it to you? I just received my SF purchase, and I'm not ready to test it. 😁
Do you rinse this off after a certain amount of time or leave it on?
Do you leave this on [email protected] apply thin layer?
Start your review of Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask Mini!
Charlene H.
Rosedale, NY
Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask Mini uploaded by Charlene H.
The best for hydration!! Absolutely wonderful and so worth it it doesn’t make me break out nor does it fee heavy on my skin. I love applying it every night before bed.
Katie B.
Ocean Isle Beach, NC
Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask Mini uploaded by Katie B.
Purchased at: Sephora
Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask Mini - I’ve used this to the very 👏last 👏drop👏. This is hydrating with a cooling peppermint feel to it - it’s perfect as an overnight mask or a moisturizer, and works GREAT as a makeup primer (especially in winter months). Already repurchased!
lisa A.
Warren, MI
Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask Mini uploaded by lisa A.
Excited to try the updated formula of this mask. SO appreciate that it is unscented as so many skin irritations happen from fragrances (synthetic) or even essential oils. Applied to a clean dry face, waited 10 minutes and then took a wet and warm hot towel to remove access product. Great hydration!
Italia A.
texas
Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask Mini uploaded by Italia A.
Purchased at: Sephora
Okay so practical and easy to apply. I love how it left my skin so smooth. Easy to travel!
Rachel S.
Windham, ME
Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask Mini uploaded by Rachel S.
I really wanted to like this product but it just didn’t work for my skin... I followed the directions and it made my skin very red and warm after using it. I read that there might’ve been a bad batch of these made... pretty bummed especially because of the price!
Michelle M.
Macungie, PA
Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask Mini uploaded by Michelle M.
I’m featuring a product I have been waiting forever to try...Summer Friday’s Jet Lag Mask! I am blown away at how amazing this mask has been for my skin and did not disappoint! Perfect for dryness and uneven texture, it is a ultra-hydrating face mask filled with vitamins, ceramides, antioxidants, and anti-inflammatory ingredients! I took this product for a test flight (in a very creative photoshoot at home lol) and was so pleased with the results! My face felt SO soft after using this a couple times and I noticed my face redness and puffiness reduced too! I also saw my skin brighten which I was happy to see! It’s a soft creamy texture that doesn’t feel heavy at all! A little goes a long way, so make sure you don’t over apply. I love how it is multipurpose and can be used as an overnight mask, 10-minute mask, and as a daily moisturizer or primer! I’ve tried it as all the above and was happy with the results for all forms!
Kayla H.
Levittown, PA
Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask Mini uploaded by Kayla H.
The jet lag mask has always been a staple in my routine! From being a light moisturizer for my skin during the summer months, to an overnight hydrating mask in the winter this mask has never let me down. I’m actually really curious to hear your experience with this mask so let me know in the comments below! It’s crazy to see how different products react to different skin.Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask Mini
LAUREN W.
Calabasas, CA
Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask Mini uploaded by LAUREN W.
Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask Mini uploaded by LAUREN W.
Purchased at: Sephora
i love this mask!! it feels great on my skin and it’s perfect to travel with! it’s so moisturizing and leaves my skin feeling very soft and hydrated. i definitely want to get the bigger size soon! one of my top face masks for sure
Zoey C.
Greensboro , NC
Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask Mini uploaded by Zoey C.
Purchased at: Sephora
This product is very moisturizing I also love that it’s so gentle you don’t even have to wash it off I was a little skeptical about spending $25 on a mini size for a mask but is definitely worth it and a little goes a long way. Works wonders overnight when my skin is more dryer then normal
Sarah P.
San Antonio, TX
Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask Mini uploaded by Sarah P.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love! The mini is the perfect size and the perfect price. Smells so good and feels amazing. Can be worn under make up, before bed, during the day, whenever! Can be washed off or you can let it sit and soak in. Whenever my skin needs a drink or extra boost I put this on!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ruby A.
il y a 9 mois
Violet N. il y a 9 mois
It’s definitely worth trying! First time I used it though my skin got red spots, so if you have very sensitive skin like me, patch test it! But once I eased the mask into my routine my skin adjusted to it and now loves it as an overnight mask!
Natalie S.
San Antonio, TX
il y a un an
Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask ? Does this mask help with hyperpigmentation
Hina A. il y a 2 mois
I don’t think so as it seems more for hydrating like super tired skin. Really love this stuff but it clogged my pores on consecutive use (which is not recommended lol).