BY SUMMER FRIDAYS

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A one-of-a-kind hydrating cream face mask featuring proven, skin-loving ingredients that deliver rich hydration and a radiant complexion in just one application. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more… You don't have to be a jetsetter to have that lag. Upgrade your skin to a business-class complexion no matter what time your red-eye gets in, or what time your head hits the pillow. This uber-dewy, hydrating mask soothes thirsty, stressed-out skin by steeping cells in a nourishing mix of vitamins, ceramides, antioxidants, and gently exfoliating extracts. Skin looks instantly renewed, radiant, and ready for anything. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Summer Friday's Jet Lag Mask is a rich combination of ceramides, vitamins, antioxidants, and anti-inflammatory ingredients that help to combat puffy, inflamed, over-worked skin. This ultra-hydrating facial mask immediately helps to calm, cool, and soothe your complexion. This product is free from harmful ingredients such as artificial fragrance or color, harsh surfactants, petrolatum, GMOs, triclosan, hydrogen peroxide, EDTA's, BHT or BHA, formaldehyde, or propylene glycol. This product has not been tested on animals and there are no animal by-products in this mask, meaning this mask is vegan. There is a very small amount of peppermint oil, corn mint oil, and orange oil to give this mask a tingling effect on the skin, which naturally smells amazing, too.

Alysia G.
Boca Raton
I saw this mask on a lot of Instagram pages I follow and some YouTube channels so I figured I would give it a try. I love a good mask and I’m always in search of the best moisturizer. When I got it I was surprised by the size. It’s not cheap by any means but the tube is quite large. I like the tube since it makes application easier and more sanitary. After applying I definitely felt a slight tingle which always surprises me in a moisturizing mask. I’m not a fan of the tingle. The first time I used it I left it for hours. I didn’t have to tissue anything off but it definitely took a while to absorb. I didn’t feel too moisturized. My skin definitely felt slick and it looked quite shiny which I don’t mind. My pores definitely felt a little clogged but it was fine. I wasn’t blown away. The next time I used it was a sleeping mask. This was better. I felt like my skin was soft and nice when I woke up but again not blown away. I also tried it on a plane. This was pretty good. I like masks on planes Bc I feel like they definitely moisturize but I also feel like it kind of creates a barrier for my face from the grossness of planes. So. Many. Germs. I definitely can recommend this product for that. Maybe that’s why it’s called the jet lag but I loved it for that. For at home it’s mediocre. I have others I prefer. It does something but not everything. I may return or keep as backup but it’s not a front runner for me.
Sarah K.
Scottsdale, AZ
I just bought Summer Friday’s Jet Lag Mask & I’m impressed! There literally are multiple different ways to apply & use this product, and after only owning it for 2 days I’ve used it 3 times! I love it!

So I bought this through Sephora, at $48 you get 2.25 Oz. The video describes a few different ways to use this mask:

1.) Apply a heavy coat & leave on overnight
2.) Apply a light layer & use as a primer before makeup
3.) A 10 minute Mask (at anytime) but on the video they recommend before you apply makeup
4.) Apply as a spot mask - to under eyes or areas that are extra dry.

When you use it as a full mask (and apply it on super thick) - it surprisingly melts into your skin and there’s no white cast - or evidence of the mask on your face.

My husband watched me Apply this the very first time I used it (which was the same day it arrived) and I spared no expense & went full throttle- applying the thickest later possible.
Well, after about a half hour or so, he asked “did you rinse off that mask?”
I said “no, why?”
He said it’s completely gone but your face looks like glass!

This mask literally soaks in to the skin SO much so, that it leaves nothing behind
except for the glowing, dewy skin look!

I had no idea that this mask dissolved into your skin & left a radiant, natural glow. I was shook! I’m buying another because this is a daily moisturizer/mask for me!

PRO TIP:
Apply above & below your eyes with ease...this mask is extra gentle & it makes a immediate difference on your entire face, but my eyes look like I drank the amount of water I should be...:)

Lastly, like I mentioned above, I already bought another tube because this is going to be a almost daily used product for me!

Love, Sarah XoXo
Ashley N.
Chicago , IL
I am officially in love with this mask. This is a moisture mask, and dont let anyone tell you didnt. Sure, it is packed with vitamins and cermicides to plump your skin and add radiance, but what this mask really does a great job at is putting moisture back into tired and dull skin.
It is perfect for makeup prep as it makes the surface of your skin so smooth. You can actually leave this product on but I like to tissue off with a damp cotton then rub any remaining product into my skin. You can also wear it as an in-plane mask (as the name would suggest) and arrive to your destination without any of that flight dryness. Love that it goes on white but immediately turns to clear so you can be masking without anyone noticing! My favorite way to use this is following the Drunk elephant Babyfacial. talk about a dynamic duo!!
Kara D.
So let me start off with the creator of this product is one of my favorite social media beauty gurus! She really created magic in a bottle. I LOVE this product I use it about twice a day, in the AM I use it as a under the eye cream and face primer and at night I use a heavier amount as an overnight mask. I have super sensitive skin so I was very hesitant but this made my skin super hydrated and glowing! It also helped brighten and plump up my under eye area. The price point could be cheaper but it doesn’t really matter I guess cause you get SO much product. The packaging is adorable too especially if you post a lot on social media you can totally do a fun flat lay style photo with this product. I recommend to all ages and I did a review on my YouTube channel: Kara Denise if you want to see a demo.
Maria G.
I made sure to rush deliver this product before heading on a trip to Cabo because I wanted to really test the difference between what it could do and the products I already had. I applied it before our flight and after wiping my face with wet wipes and it did make a difference in how I felt my skin after we landed. I reapplied and for the rest of the trip I used it every time I could all over my body too, especially my sun burned shoulders. I loved how it nourished my skin and I notice the difference in how supple my skin felt and looked.
It is now part of my every day routine and I apply the mask every night before bed.

What I didn’t think would happen was that my tube kind of exploded during the flight back since it’s supposed to be made for travel too.
Hope S.
Everybody needs this face mask in their life. Everybody. Whether you are oily, dry, whatever your skincare type or concern might be. This is a hydrating mask that you can use on every inch of your face, and wow do you see results. If your skin is feeling dehydrated, lack luster or right, this will instantly give you deep hydration and the most wonderful dewy Glow. I use this on the plane when I travel and then as a sleep mask after a long week of wearing heavy duty makeup. You only need to apply the thinnest layer to get results so the tube will let you. I cannot say enough good things about this product, get it now!
Venus O.
Mequon, WI
AMAZING❣️❣️ That is all I can say about @summerfridays jet lag mask.
🤯 My mind is completely blown away with this product!! Complete Magic🤩
💙This is a hydration mask that was created by @marianna_hewitt and @laurengores
You apply a thin layer on your face and let it sit for 10min....wipe off with tissue and apply your makeup🌸
I didn’t want to test it out that way. I had seen on one of their stories that they had applied it on someone’s under eyes for dark circles. That person, was claiming to have amazing results but never showed them; so I wanted to test those results myself.
You can see by my expression in the photo that I was completely blown away! If you want to see the video and live reaction, checkout my IG @mamabear10509
This should be a must-have and staple in everyone’s daily routine! I am completely in love and a huge fan💕💕
#hydration #jetlag #mask
Amanda M.
Atlantic Bch, NY
So I’m giving this 2 stars because of all the hype and life changing reviews around it. I ordered this mask from Sephora and was so excited to try it... I tried it before makeup... lathered it on as an overnight mask .... used it as a moisturizer and I saw NO DIFFERENCE... I wouldn’t even say it’s that hydrating to be honest ... I have moisturizers more hydrating than this “mask” ... so disappointed I didn’t fall In love with it.... pretty sure all these rave reviews are placebo effect because it was not great at all .... save your money ...
Christine P.
White plains , MD
I am so impressed! I couldn’t believe I was spending $48 on a product that I haven’t had any previous experience with. I always ask for a sample before shelling out, but I thought: why the heck not? It comes in a beautiful tube, travel friendly. You squeeze the product out and the cream is thick. I’ve slandered this on my face and neck during the day before make up and at night before sleeping and I really
Enjoy it. More than hydration, it gives visible brightening to my skin. I’m
So happy I got this, def wish it was cheaper.
Jessica N.
Raynham, MA
It’s all right. I love the package, it’s very modern and pretty. I do not like the smell. It’s almost like fake peppermint. It’s faint but the scent just turns me off. The consistency is nice, it’s super thick, a little tough to apply and feels a little greasy but I don’t mind. I use it mainly as an overnight mask. Initially it feels nice and tingly but when I wake up I don’t notice a difference in glowyness or hydration. It’s ok for the price. There are better options out there.
Jadiena D.
Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask worth the money?
Erin D.
Pittsford , NY
Are you using this as an overnight mask or a wash off mask? I see it can be used as either.
Eng L.
جدة, السعودية
What is your opinion in this product?
Illiana V.
Can you leave this on overnight?
Rachel T.
Ruffs Dale, PA
Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask Is this really worth it? I know it’s sold out because of the hype, but I don’t want to dish out almost $50 if it’s not that great. I have pretty dry/tight skin.