Summer Fridays Cloud Dew Oil-Free Gel Cream 1.70 oz/ 50 mL

by Summer Fridays

An ultra-lightweight gel cream that infuses thirsty skin with three types of hyaluronic acid and ceramides for nonstop, visible plumping hydration. Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Dryness, Dullness, and Uneven Texture Formulation: Lightweight Gel CreamHighlighted Ingredients:- Hyaluronic Acid Complex: Penetrates skin's surface for long-lasting, visible line-plumping hydration- Amino Acids: Help provide antioxidant protection and support skin's resilience. - Pineapple Enzyme: Gently visibly smooths, softens, and reveals brighter, more even-toned skin.

I Am looking for a face cream at the moment. I have normal to dry skin. So more of a combination skin. I don’t like moisturisers that leave an oily feeling but I also need proper moisture and hydration so my skin can feel dewy. Would you say this product would work for me?
I Have been going back and forth about this product due to the price, how does this product work for oily skin[product:summer-fridays-cloud-dew-oil-free-gel-cream-170-oz/-50-ml] ?
SOMEONE TELL ME IS THIS WORTH THE HYPE? I SEE REVIEWS FROM INFLUENCERS BUT I NEEED NORMAL PEOPLE THANKS
Start your review of Summer Fridays Cloud Dew Oil-Free Gel Cream 1.70 oz/ 50 mL!
jennifer N.
Hazard, KY
1,344 reviews
Summer Fridays Cloud Dew Oil-Free Gel Cream 1.70 oz/ 50 mL uploaded by jennifer N.
Ladies I just got this product and let me tell you... I'm here for it! I'm loving Summer Fridays new cloud Dew gel moisturizer! It's light and oil free I had no reaction but I did have a moisturized face! I luv it even the packaging is to die for!! Summer Fridays Cloud Dew Oil-Free Gel Cream 1.70 oz/ 50 mL
Annie M.
Mckinney, TX
Summer Fridays Cloud Dew Oil-Free Gel Cream 1.70 oz/ 50 mL uploaded by Annie M.
So far I’m loving this cream. It’s so hydrating and definitely makes my skin feel soft. I also love that it’s vegan, cruelty free & fragrance free! It’s a little pricey, but it’s such a nice moisturizer!
Zoe H.
Pittsburgh
Summer Fridays Cloud Dew Oil-Free Gel Cream 1.70 oz/ 50 mL uploaded by Zoe H.
Purchased at: Sephora
this is an incredible water based moisturizer! i’ve used others that are both less expensive and more expensive but i feel as if this a great middle ground product. it doesn’t feel oily while also not feeling like it’s sitting on top of the skin. definitely recommend!
Yinanyela M.
West Chester, PA
Summer Fridays Cloud Dew Oil-Free Gel Cream 1.70 oz/ 50 mL uploaded by Yinanyela M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I received this beauty product from @sumerfridays in exchange of my opinion. This ultra lightweight gel cream infuses thirsty skin with three types of hyaluronic acid for non-stop, skin-plumping hydration. Its oil-free formula is also packed with ceramides, minerals and amino acids to help boost skin’s moisture barrier—plus super-potent antioxidants and brightening pineapple enzymes help to visibly improve skin tone and texture. Glide on over clean skin for a fresh, dewy look or under makeup for a smooth finish. Apply to cleansed, damp skin and massage in gently with fingertips. Value prices $42.00
Adriele Z.
Santa Ana, CA
Summer Fridays Cloud Dew Oil-Free Gel Cream 1.70 oz/ 50 mL uploaded by Adriele Z.
summer fridays Cloud Dew Oil-Free Moisturizing Cream Gel, this is a light cream gel with three types of hyaluronic acid. I love how refreshing and soothing it is on my face every time I apply it. also, it doesn't make my skin greasy, just leave the skin looks plump and dewy.
Angita P.
Des Plaines, IL
Summer Fridays Cloud Dew Oil-Free Gel Cream 1.70 oz/ 50 mL uploaded by Angita P.
Purchased at: Sephora
Summer Fridays Cloud Dew Oil Free Gel Cream 170 Oz/ 50 Ml I like the texture of this gel moisturizer. It’s working so well for my combination to oily skin. It doesn’t feel heavy at all. It feels light by itself or even when I layer it with other skin care products or under makeup. It is so hydrating.[product:summer-fridays-cloud-dew-oil-free-gel-cream-170-oz/-50-ml]
Lismely G.
Boca Raton, FL
Summer Fridays Cloud Dew Oil-Free Gel Cream 1.70 oz/ 50 mL uploaded by Lismely G.
I have been using Summer Friday's cloud dew gel for a bit now, and I can honestly say it is a must-have if you are dealing with lifeless skin. Every use feels fantastic, leaves my skin soft and hydrated my skin looks alive. I did find the gel-like consistency to be a bit different and took a little to get used to, but my skin feels so nourished is incredible. I have been struggling since having my last child with dry skin and a lack of glow, but this has saved my skin.
lisa A.
Warren, MI
Summer Fridays Cloud Dew Oil-Free Gel Cream 1.70 oz/ 50 mL uploaded by lisa A.
Feels lightweight, cold and has a very gel like texture. Fragrance and oil free. All 3 acids (hyaluronic acid, glycerin and amino) confirms just the amount of hydration that this moisturizer has. Overall, I am loving this moisturizer. Apply to clean damp skin with fingertips to give your skin all the hydration it needs.
Sabrina M.
Delray Beach, FL
Summer Fridays Cloud Dew Oil-Free Gel Cream 1.70 oz/ 50 mL uploaded by Sabrina M.
💞𝚂𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚊𝚢’𝚜 𝙲𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚍 𝙳𝚎𝚠 𝙾𝚒𝚕-𝙵𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝙶𝚎𝚕 𝙼𝚘𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚣𝚎𝚛 is exactly what my dry skin needs! The moisturizer tackles some of my main skincare concerns at the same time which include dryness, dullness, and fine lines by providing long lasting, plumping hydration. 𝙺𝚎𝚢 𝙸𝚗𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜: ꧁ Hyaluronic Acids- Help retain moisture for a plumping effect. ꧁ Amino Acids- Protect and hydrate the skin. ꧁ Pineapple Enzyme- A gentle exfoliant for smoother and softer skin. 💞Cloud Dew is a bouncy, lightweight, and non- greasy moisturizer with a gel-like texture which turns watery once it comes into contact with warm skin. I am obsessed with the pale pink color, the extremely subtle, barely noticeable scent and the cute paddle shaped skincare scoop makes it easy to take the moisturizer out of its glass jar. The moisturizer glides and spreads effortless and completely sinks into the skin after a short wait. Only a small amount is needed to completely cover the face and neck. Thanks to its lightweight texture, it is perfect for the hot and humid Florida summer days. The moisturizers layers well with other skincare products and make up. Cloud Dew provides long lasting hydration and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth all day long. [product:summer-fridays-cloud-dew-oil-free-gel-cream-170-oz/-50-ml] Follow me on IG @sabrinas_deals for more reviews!
Holly D.
Beverly, MA
Summer Fridays Cloud Dew Oil-Free Gel Cream 1.70 oz/ 50 mL uploaded by Holly D.
[product:summer-fridays-cloud-dew-oil-free-gel-cream-170-oz/-50-ml] It’s a beautiful formula with a soft, creamy gel texture and it comes in such pretty pink glass packaging. It has a decent ingredient list too. I’m using it a lot in the morning since it’s a nice lightweight moisturizer, but it’s not super hydrating so you might need to use something heavier if you’re on the dry side. As much as I like it, I don’t feel like it’s as hydrating as it should be for the price which is $42. It’s best for oily skin types but it could be used for any skin type. Overall this was nice to try and I’m looking forward to finishing the jar.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...