BY SUMERSAULT

Sumersault Garden Girl 4-Piece Crib Bedding Set: Sumersault - Garden Girl 4pc Crib Bedding set - Value Bundle Includes: comforter, 2 crib sheets and dust ruffle Sumersault Crib Bedding Set Fabric: 65 percent polyester/35 percent cotton The Sumersault Crib Bedding Set comforter has 100 percent polyester fill Machine wash the crib bedding collection cold with like colors; tumble dry low Comforter dimensions: 38" x 43" The crib bedding collection crib sheet dimensions are 28" x 52" each Dust ruffle dimensions: 25.5" x 51"; 13" drop Questions about product recalls? Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls. see more...

Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Topeka, KS
Mega Parent Expert
We love this set! The colors are bright and it's very cute for my daughter's room, which we painted yellow. Even with the big graphics, the blanket is still quite comfy.
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
Midland, TX
Summersault crib bedding is great, I was gifted a set for my baby shower and after multiple washes it still looks as comfy and new as when I first got it
anna g.
anna g.
Norridge, IL
I buy this for my very good friend baby shower she chose this one because it's so colorful and the material is very soft and it easy to wash
Malika T.
Malika T.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this set, its super cute, bright and great quality, it really brightens up the nursery and is made from really soft material. I cant fault it
Krista D.
Krista D.
The Pas, MB
Very beautiful crib set πŸ› my favorite colour/pattern combination very soft sheets my daughter loved itπŸ’Ÿ