BY SUMDEX

Carabiner clip included to attach to belt, purse, case or almost anything. Fits most digital mini cameras, cell phones and some MP3 players. Made of stretchy and protective neoprene material. Limited lifetime warranty. 0.75 in. L x 0.75 in. W x 4.50 in. H (1 lb.). Camera compartment: 3.25 in. L x 0.50 in. W x 4.25 in. H see more...

Ashley K.
Groveton, NH
Great case for my camera. Love the travel ability with the Carbineer as well highly recommend this camera case
Tina K.
Holden , La.
I love this case. my camera fits just right in it . I will recommend this to anyone I know who need one.
Paula H.
Harrisburg, AR
If I had a camera I would so have to have this case. It is so cute and would go perfect for me.....
Megan R.
Jarrettsville, MD
I love this camera case, Its so bright and vibrant and fits my camera perfectly.