Sumbody Luscious Lavender Natural Soap uploaded by Ivana S.

BY SUMBODY #80 in Bar Soap

Lavish your body with the healing powers of sweet Lavender and soothing Oats, two of nature’s most balancing superpowers. Your skin will feel soft and refreshed, and never ever dry, while aromatic Lavender calms your mind.

Ingredients: Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Olive Oil, Castor Oil, Safflower Oil, Oats, Oatmilk, sum Essential Oil Blend.

Amy C.
I received this product for free from Influenster in exchange for an honest review. I really, really enjoyed using this lavender soap. Lavender is one of my favorite scents and this bar has the perfect level of scent without being overpowering. I also love that it has all-natural ingredients and it makes my skin soft and smooth without leaving behind any waxy residue. While I'm not usually a soap-bar using person, if I were to pick one to use, this would definitely be it!
Tina Y.
Walker, MI
This sample bar of soap was ok, I wasn't totally impressed. It smelled like lavender, which was fine to me, but also kind of peppery like too, this threw me off every time I used it. I also felt like it was used up very quickly too.  I received a complimentary product for review purposes.
Emily E.
Savannah, GA
I received the lavender scent and first of all, it smells DEVINE! Has a very handmade and natural feel to it because of how well it suds up and how soft it is to the touch! will definitely be using for a luxurious bath time! I also think its very fairy priced for the fact that it is homemade! Id love to try other scents!
Janet G.
Mount Laurel, NJ
I just love lavender soaps and have been using them for years and this is truly one of the best, it has left my skin so soft and smooth. I really loved this soap. It made my whole bathroom smell like lavender, even when not in use I could still smell a faint scent when I walked into my bathroom. Would highly recommend!
Candice B.
Lyles, TN
I really like this soap! I received a sample to try complements of Influenster. I really like the amount of suds that come from this soap. It washes away easily and leaves no residue behind. The scent is very pleasant and lingers for awhile. It is even gentle enough to use on your face.
Jacqueline F.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I got an adorable small sample of this product and loved it from the start. I dont love bar soap but I for sure will keep this company in mind if I ever do want some. The smell was great and it never dried up my skin like some brands do. I wouldnt mind trying another smell.
Shada G.
This soap is definitely not something I would have picked up on my own to try. I received it complimentary from Influenster. I am not usually a fan of bar soaps so my only con is that I wish it wasn't a bar of soap.  It smells lovely! The scent is subtle and not too strong or over powering which I like.  It is not waxy at all. My hands are super dry from the amount that I wash them as a dental student and wearing gloves too but this soap makes my hands so soft. Its all natural too which is a plus! Overall very happy with this sample I got!
Angela M.
Tewksbury, MA
I love that it's handmade! It has a strong lavender smell, which can be a little overpowering unless you LOVE that smell, in which case it's great because it really sticks on your skin and in the air hours after showering (which is not always the case!)
Elice C.
I tried this and was excited because it smelled amazing and it was all natural! But I was vastly disappointed by the dryness it caused and how it made my skin crack although I used grape seed oil after bathing. I wouldn’t recommend this.
Hillary A.
Love, Love, Love.
The smell, the feel. I wish my tester piece was bigger!! I truly felt like I was clean after using this. But not that gross squeaky clean. Where your skin instantly feels dry. This kept me feeling moisturized AND clean. Plus the scent stayed with me for a bit.